Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • accuquilt...many heads make better decisions >
  • accuquilt...many heads make better decisions

• accuquilt...many heads make better decisions

Old 06-19-2024, 06:23 AM

well i have decided on the electric accuquilt. i still have $$ stashed away from selling most of my stash last spring and my card seck collection the year before so will sit quietly and watch for a used one to come up without all the stuff i wont use and subscribed to their emails for a sale.

thank you all, ive appreciated your feedback
    abd particularly 1charm and peckish for your offers of a loaner. it will still be awhile before i can use my arm and 3 time cancer sewvivor in me knows to always keep things to look forward, both little and big.
    Old 06-19-2024, 06:40 AM

I hope one will come available for you soon! It really does make cutting scandalously easy; I'm pretty sure I would feel guilty about using it if my back hadn't forced me into it (maybe not).
    Old 06-19-2024, 09:40 AM
    Power Poster

I have used the alphabet dies more then I thought I would. I would like another font but not worth the cost now to get another set.
    I got my first set at Walmart on clearance for $39 for the complete alphabet dies. Walmart use to sell Go dies on clearance so did Hancock Fabrics and the dies were always on their holiday 60% off quilting notions sales. Use to use JoAnn's coupons on the dies too. Not many quilters knew about Accuquilt or thought it was a silly tool. Mats were inexpensive and always on sale. I still have packages of mats I bought years ago and so far still soft. Some of the newer mats I bought have already begun to get brittle so I wouldn't stock up on them for long term.