Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • to all Ladies of this QB >
  • to all Ladies of this QB

• to all Ladies of this QB

Old 05-13-2014, 03:28 AM

Originally Posted by jeanharville
    This is like reading the morning paper to me. First thing I do is pour a cup of coffee and read the QB and chase the links given. QB, e-mail, and Facebook usually take up the first two hours of my day. But I leave inspired to sew and quilt which is what I do for the rest of the day. (some times I think about cleaning the house, then I continue to sew). Love this board. Speaking of men on the board, I also go the vintage sewing machine section and learn from Joe and Rodney and the others there. Whatever, you want to know this board has got you covered. Thanks to all who contribute and show their beautiful work.
    I, so totally agree. As a newbie, I learned so much from this FANTASTIC group of quilters & still continue to do so. I don't know what I would start my day with, without my daily dose of the QB. Thank you all so much & to Patrice & the great people who keep the QB going daily.
    Old 05-13-2014, 03:45 AM

I get up, get dressed, let the dog out and feed and water her, and then I spend some quiet time on the board. Hubster is still asleep. A lovely way to enjoy some "me" time with all of you.
    Old 05-13-2014, 03:50 AM

I start my day out by reading QuiltingBoard. I have learned so much here. It's the greatest.
    Old 05-13-2014, 03:55 AM

BigSis63, I think you are the best! It was super meeting you many moons ago and I think often of you. Take Care!
    Old 05-13-2014, 05:16 AM

Yes, the QB Daily Digest is a wonderful way to be part of the quilting community! Here are a just few examples of how QB has helped me so much. I made my own red snappers at a fraction of the cost, kept track of how long the BLOCK magazine was taking to be shipped and it was easy to be patient, knowing it was coming and getting to see other members' wonderful pictures, patterns, ideas and all kinds of tips! Thanks to all!
    Old 05-13-2014, 06:50 AM

I love you all too! My friends!
    Old 05-13-2014, 06:51 AM

Love this board. I have learned so much for a newbie. Thank you all so much.
    Old 05-13-2014, 06:52 AM

I agree with every one of you quilters .I am addicted to this board,What a wonder full group of people you are.praying you all have a blessed week in good health love and peace
    Old 05-13-2014, 07:04 AM

Where else can you get an honest opinion ? You are all such great people and share what you know and have thru this Wonderful Board. It is a delight to wake up to all my friends here on the QB. Thanks. Many hugs and prayers to you all. Sorry I missed telling you all "Happy Mothers Day" but my computer decided it was time for 4 or 5 days off.!!! Oh well.
    Old 05-13-2014, 07:13 AM

When I expressed desire to learn to quilt my husband suggested I join a "sewing circle" ... nope, not for me ... am so glad I discovered QB. I have learned so much .. when I make stupid mistakes I think of comments I've seen on the board and realize it's just "part of the process." Thank you for sharing your successes, your mishaps, your inspiration and your lovely quilts. I'm hooked !!