Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Another Craftsy Question >
  • Another Craftsy Question

• Another Craftsy Question

Old 01-06-2021, 04:04 PM

As others have already stated, when Craftsy first launched it was amazing! The classes, the products, the support everything! Then they sold it and it was rebranded. They had no new content for quilting and the merchandise seemed to not be up to par. They attempted to make their own product lines and failed miserably all around, if it isn’t broke don’t fix it! Yes, my “forever classes” are now on the new site, but I have not seen any new content that would make me want to buy a “forever class”. After the mad scramble and expense to save my classes before Blueprint shut everything down I’m very leery and doubt that I will resume membership.
    Old 01-06-2021, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by rjwilder
    I joined for the $5.00 that was on FB. I went to my account and it showed I had one item in my cart. I opened the cart and it was a bill for Craftsy Gold. Of course I'm not buying that. I went looking around the site and clicked on the Quilt tab. The only thing I was able to watch was the introductions. If I want to watch the entire class the prices were $9.99 and up. I'm not sure what I get for $5.00. I'll be doing some more research today and will figure out how to cancel this $5.00 membership, so far it's just been a big headache.

If you are signed in to your account you should be able to watch any class that is not “locked” - which would be a “Gold membership class”