Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Been absent >
  • Been absent

• Been absent

Old 06-03-2007, 02:53 PM

I have only had time to just peek in on occasion for the last month or so and try to catch up on reading the threads which I know I've missed so much but I am glad to be back in the swing of things again....won't go into explaining as to why I've been unable to check in more often as it isn't important.... just glad to be back!

Just finished printing out all the instructions for the last two BOM's!! I am SO far behind now I don't know if I will ever catch up! I checked in on the pictures of all the blocks you guys have done and they are ALL so gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine done...I am three behind now!

Spring/Summer is always an extremely busy time of year for me and I just have to put my quilting away in order for me to get all my work done or I get sidetracked and the more important stuff doesn't get done then....I know you are all saying "there's more important things than quilting????" LOL But unfortunately, for me somedays there are!!

Well, I am off now to read more of the threads I've missed out on! Have a great evening everyone! Tomorrow I get to dig my quilting back out and get back to work!!! YAY!!! I just looked in my quilting journal and April 26th was the last day I worked on anything......no wonder I'm having withdrawal symptoms!!! GEESH! LOL
    Old 06-03-2007, 03:04 PM

So glad you are back in action.........I have been here only hit and miss also, just to much to do this time of year........take care
    Old 06-03-2007, 03:38 PM

I know it is hard to catch up, but we are all having our busy times. That is what winter id for, catching up. Too much sunshine outside to stay in with your nose to the computer or the sewing machine, so I take my quilting outside. Got a quilt on a frame I work on sometimes outside, and a to go project that fits in my purse, so I always have my quilting handy. Glad you're back.
    Old 06-03-2007, 07:28 PM

Patsy, don't worry about being behind on the BOM's. I'm 3 behind now and can't seem to find the time. Maybe sometime this week I can catch up(but I've been saying that every week).
    Old 06-04-2007, 05:20 AM

Welcome back CQ. As they said, don't feel bad about the BoTM... More of us are behind on them than you realize. 'Tis the Season... for everything but quilting, right? :evil: :wink:
    Old 06-04-2007, 06:22 AM

Oh, girl, I don't know how many I'm behind.........we'll catch up sometime. I HAVE picked the fabrics for the ones I haven't done yet, that gives me hope to finish sometime. lol lol

Welcome back, hope all is well with you!