Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Blog giveaways >
  • Blog giveaways

• Blog giveaways

Old 07-26-2012, 05:36 PM

Post Blog giveaways

I was just wondering if any one out there wins any of the blog giveaways???? Alot of quilt shops sponsors these giveaways all of the time. I was wondering how many people win the grand prize???
    Old 07-26-2012, 09:30 PM

I wonder that too. I know I never win!
    Old 07-27-2012, 04:43 AM

I have won several items from personal blog giveaways. But, never anything from a big name site.
    Old 07-27-2012, 10:20 AM
    Power Poster

Yes, I win a lot of items. That's why I have so many of the new notions and books. Most I win is from Facebook notices of the blog give aways and give aways on Facebook. This last few months I've won the Quiltmaker 100 Block magazine volume 5, a packs of Tonga Batiks, a fat quarter tower, four patterns, a package of 15 spools of wool thread, a quilt kit of General's Wives pattern (score!), the Clearly Perfect Angle sew guide that goes on the sewing machine bed, and a signed quilt book that hasn't come yet, I forgot the name of it. A five spool set of Aurifil thread came in today's mail from a blog give away. It's so easy to enter them, no hassle at all.
    Blog and Facebook giveaways are great. I have one Facebook account just for quilt shops, blogs, manufacturers, etc. Likes. I haven't won a big one yet: LA machine or quilting trip but I will eventually!

I use to post the give away links here every week but the moderator told me not to do that again.
    Old 07-27-2012, 10:32 AM
    Power Poster

I just entered a give away of a Fat Quarter skyscraper tower of laurel Burch Basics.
    Old 07-27-2012, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    Blog and Facebook giveaways are great. I have one Facebook account just for quilt shops, blogs, manufacturers, etc.
    What a good idea! Shows you what I know, haha. I don't have a facebook account but may reconsider for this. I confess that I did make my husband "like" Accuquilt so he could enter their Friday contest, poor guy.

I have won two items on personal blog give-aways. One is a cross-stitch kit I need to pass on but the other was a Bonnie Hunter book!
    Old 07-27-2012, 09:30 PM
    Power Poster

Use a free email address like gmail and open a Facebook account. I have it set to private and only me selected. I have all quilt related Likes on that account; quilt blogs, stores, manufacturers, quilt designers, quilt magazines.