Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Buenos Aires Fabric Shop? >
  • Buenos Aires Fabric Shop?

• Buenos Aires Fabric Shop?

Old 06-01-2024, 05:32 AM

Default Buenos Aires Fabric Shop?

We are traveling to Buenos Aires, Argentina in a couple of weeks. I like to purchase fabric or other textiles as souvenirs whenever we visit another country.
    Is there someone on this forum familiar with fabric and / or quilt shops in Buenos Aires or Cordoba? Name of the shop or approximate location/address will be much appreciated!
    Old 06-01-2024, 06:00 AM

Don't know about fabric.....precious gems, yes at great prices. I used to buy fabric when traveling...but found diamonds in Amsterdam, imperial topaz in Argentia, and emeralds in Bangkok .....a better choice for me. Husband actually supported my switch ...guess he was tired of looking at my stash. have fun!

PS. Don't wear any jewelry/expensive watches etc in plain site. Also carry your passport,credit card and cash in a concealed pouch or hidden pocket under your clothes. My cousin was walking behind me with a backpack. The thief slit her backpack on the bottom, stole everything of value....she didn't realize it until it was too late. most south American countries are like this. Be careful.