Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Calling all Mystery quilters... >
  • Calling all Mystery quilters...

• Calling all Mystery quilters...

Old 12-11-2010, 05:48 PM

I would like to be part of this. Sounds like good fun. Let me know the particulars. Thanks
    Old 12-11-2010, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by KarenR
    I have some Laura Burch cat material - will that work for this mystery?
    Yes Karen it would!!! Great idea!!!
    Old 12-11-2010, 06:24 PM

There is a link on the 6th or 7th page? I think that has my fabric req's... speaking of which.. ****CORRECTION**** The outer border spot is COLOR #4... NOT Outer border... ****CORRECTION*** The outer border comes out of Color 1.. sorry about that.. (still learning here.. HUGS to everyone!!
    Old 12-11-2010, 06:39 PM

I am interested but I have no idea what I am telliing you I am interested in. I could use details...thanks
    Old 12-11-2010, 07:06 PM

ATTN everyone.. here is where all the steps will be posted.. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-82205-1.htm. Book mark it for easy access. This forum thread area 'Calling all Mystery Quilters will be used for questions and answers.. Thanks!

Missy
    Old 12-11-2010, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by mysikaanne
    ATTN everyone.. here is where all the steps will be posted.. http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-82205-1.htm. Book mark it for easy access. This forum thread area 'Calling all Mystery Quilters will be used for questions and answers.. Thanks!

Missy
    I think the period is making the link not work here is a direct link http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-82205-1.htm
    Old 12-11-2010, 08:03 PM

Patti, I did already have to go get more accent fabrics for my focus fabric :lol: ;) :thumbup:

Originally Posted by pattis47
    NO, no, no, Candi this is an excuse [reason] to do more fabric shopping,,,, :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Originally Posted by candi
    Wow! Love the response! LOL I've pm'd everyone that sent me a message back, but if you haven't done it send me your email address and I'll get you the fabric requirements out. We will start it in late Dec, and it will be one 'clue' every week until it's done! I look forward to seeing different views! Hint: Pick a big print focus. This one is great for that purpose. Then pick the colors from that to augment the rest of the quilt.. Hope this helps. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!
    Ooh, big print focus, surely I have some :mrgreen: I'll PM with my e-mail address. Thanks!

Patti, I did already have to go get more accent fabrics for my focus fabric :lol: ;) :thumbup:

Originally Posted by pattis47
    NO, no, no, Candi this is an excuse [reason] to do more fabric shopping,,,, :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Wow! Love the response! LOL I've pm'd everyone that sent me a message back, but if you haven't done it send me your email address and I'll get you the fabric requirements out. We will start it in late Dec, and it will be one 'clue' every week until it's done! I look forward to seeing different views! Hint: Pick a big print focus. This one is great for that purpose. Then pick the colors from that to augment the rest of the quilt.. Hope this helps. If you have any questions feel free to PM me!
    Ooh, big print focus, surely I have some :mrgreen: I'll PM with my e-mail address. Thanks!

There is a link on the 6th or 7th page? I think that has my fabric req's... speaking of which.. ****CORRECTION**** The outer border spot is COLOR #4... NOT Outer border... ****CORRECTION*** The outer border comes out of Color 1.. sorry about that.. (still learning here.. HUGS to everyone!!
    Sorry, Missy, I guess I am a bit dense, LOL. So is the second accent for color 3 or color 4?
    Old 12-11-2010, 08:11 PM

I am questioning the amt of fabrics listed for the wall hanging is nearly the same as for the baby quilt????? One is 32 x 32 the other is 45 x 60 how is that possible. Would you check those figures for me?

Sorry, Missy, I guess I am a bit dense, LOL. So is the second accent for color 3 or color 4?