Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Connecting Threads(Photos added) >
  • Connecting Threads(Photos added)

• Connecting Threads(Photos added)

Old 06-23-2008, 11:18 AM

i've been drooling over some of their fabric. i get the occasional e-mails. i have ordered thread from them and am pleased with it, especially the price. a couple of us combined orders so the shipping was free. i got the country collection. may have to go back and get the brights!
    Old 06-23-2008, 11:27 AM

Of course I had to check out the site. Ended up getting fabric, a tote bag pattern and some thread. Free shipping works for me!
    Julie
    Old 06-23-2008, 12:29 PM

Beautiful fabric!!! I sooo love getting their catalogs!!! I haven't ordered yet, but have quite the wish list compiled!!!
    Old 06-23-2008, 08:41 PM

I've gotten fabric from Connecting Threads and loved it but my favorite is their thread! Just love it, recommend it all the time, the price is great, can't be beat and I love that there is hardly any fuzz clogging my machine and the 'threads have a wonderful sheen. I just wish I could buy all their thread collections at once but not able to do that. I like the idea of ordering with a friend to get the free shipping...duh, hadn't thought of that!

sue
    Old 06-24-2008, 12:49 AM

:lol: :lol: I have ordered everything from fabric to needles, etc. from Connecting Threads and have always been well satisfied. I get Nancys Notions, Clotilde, Connecting Threads, and Keepsake catalogs on a regular basis and have only 1 item that I was not happy with. It's a good way to shop and some of them sell the same items. If you double check the prices and items between catalogs sometimes you can save quite a bit of money, especially when you add in the shipping and handling charges. I do love the coordinated fabrics that Connecting Threads have put together plus the patterns that utilize these fabrics in kits. Makes life easier since color/print coordination is not exactly my forte.
    Old 06-24-2008, 01:02 AM

Ok, i'm just doing the drool thing here!!! Very very pretty! :)
    Old 06-24-2008, 07:46 AM

I love poking around Connecting Threads website. You can look a the quilts in their books and decide if you would like it before you buy, much like at the store. Recently bought a set of the variegated threads. Also a small kit, although I generally buy my fabric at quilt shops. I do purchase fabric from other websites if it's the brands I know and like.
    Old 06-24-2008, 09:09 AM

I order from Connecting Threads quite a bit. They ship very promptly and if your order is over 50.00 you get free shipping. I always wait untill I can afford at least a fifty dollar tab. I live in Canada but they don't have a problem shipping to an American address, my daughter.
    I would say this is a very good place to do business and I like their thread too.
    Old 06-24-2008, 09:20 AM

I have ordered both fabric and thread from them. I finally got to use the thread for the first time tonight while working on my flip flop bags and I have to say I really like it!!! I will definetely be ordering from them again!

ooh and looooove the fabrics Mamagus!! You got yourself quite the haul!!!! So when ya comin' over this way??? Would love to meet up with you over the summer some time!
    Old 06-27-2008, 02:03 PM

Love your FG's from Connecting Threads! I love their catalog, and can't find mine right now...it's buried in my 'stash' of everything else! Another good catalog is from Keepsake Quilting...

jojo