Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Consultation online store >
  • Consultation online store

• Consultation online store

Old 07-05-2011, 06:55 AM

Originally Posted by amma
    I have shopped both their online and physical store. I have never been disappointed with their fabrics :D:D:D
    Hello!
    Thank you very much!
    Your answers are a great incentive! :D :D
    A hug!
    Old 07-05-2011, 07:29 AM

te envie un mensaje.

I like their fabric too. Never had a problem.
    Old 07-05-2011, 02:58 PM

Hi all!
    Thank you very much!
    For such a prompt response and all necessary information for someone who lives so far!
    I made a request this afternoon in that store!
    We'll see how everything goes!
    A big hug!
    Old 07-30-2011, 12:42 PM

Can I send to you from Chile for less $$? We have stores here that get good cottons but they are usually the end of the roll with dye colors that might be uneven and other faults. For quilting I do not mind this though. The fabric is from the US. It works out to @$16 per kilo. Which is a lot of fabric.

Let me know if I can help. Mi espanol is malo pero cada dia trato apprender mas. Uso traductor mucho.. :) Visito su website y su trabao is bueno!
    Old 07-30-2011, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by suziehammond
    Can I send to you from Chile for less $$? We have stores here that get good cottons but they are usually the end of the roll with dye colors that might be uneven and other faults. For quilting I do not mind this though. The fabric is from the US. It works out to @$16 per kilo. Which is a lot of fabric.

Let me know if I can help. Mi espanol is malo pero cada dia trato apprender mas. Uso traductor mucho.. :) Visito su website y su trabao is bueno!
    Hola, Suzie!
    Mire ya pasaron 20 días de mi pedido y no logro que esta Empresa, Fabric Depot, me envíe lo que compré. Dan "giros" con el gasto de envío (que fue MUY alto) y aún parece que no cierran la compra ni envían productos.
    Además al no conocer el idioma y por la distancia no puedo telefonear para hacer los reclamos!
    Dudo mucho que les vuelva a hacer una compra con ellos otra vez!
    Además he visto un lugar nuevo que hasta consideran el envío gratuito por compras de muchos productos!
    En Argentina, Buenos Aires, hay una casa que vende tela de quilting de segunda calidad y la verdad hasta ahora no me fue muy bien, pues las fallas eran "a traves" de toda la tela y no podía usarla para trabajos grandes.
    Por eso me gusta la compra de la tela on-line, al menos "elijo" lo que deseo.
    Sólo hago compras cada dos o tres meses, así que veré que haré la próxima vez.
    Muchas gracias por sus palabras a mis trabajos! Considero que a pesar de ser autodidacta, me salen muy bien!
    Un gran abrazo para Ud.!

TRADUCTOR:
    "Hi, Susan!
    Look 20 days passed and my order and can not get this company, Fabric Depot, send me what I bought. Dan "turns" with the shipping (which was VERY high) and some still do not close the sale or shipped Products.
    Besides not knowing the language and the distance I can not call and make a claim!
    I doubt there will be a second purchase with this place!
    Also saw a new place to see free shipping for purchases of many products!
    In Argentina, Buenos Aires, there is a house that sells upholstery fabric Second Quality and frankly, until now I was right. Because the faults were all "through" all the fabric and could not use it in larger sizes (eg 10 ").
    So I like to buy fabric online, at least "choose" to watch what I want.
    I only shop every two or three months, so see you next time.
    For now, Nancy's Notions and Stitching Heaven's been rapid and serious sales!
    This new place let me down!
    Thank you very much for your nice words on my work! I believe that despite being self-taught, do not do anything wrong! I love the patchwork is!
    A big hug for you!"
    Old 07-30-2011, 02:14 PM

¿Quieres que te ayude con este problema? Soy bueno en ese tipo de cosas. Me puede argumentar de manera efectiva en Inglés. Si escanea el pedido y enviarlo a mí yo los puedo llamar con Skype por 2 centavos por minuto y obtener lo resuelto para usted. Que es una situación ridícula y yo lo entiendo, porque aquí en Chile tenemos los mismos problemas con cosas como la compañía de telefonía celular aquí y no puedo discutir aquí en español. :)

Would you like me to help you with this problem? I am good at that sort of thing. I can argue effectively in English. If you scan the order and send it to me I can call them on skype for 2 cents a minute and get it sorted out for you. That is a ridiculous situation and I understand it because here in Chile we have the same problems with things like the cell phone company here and I cannot argue here in Spanish. :)
    Old 07-30-2011, 02:20 PM

¿Quieres que te ayude con este problema? Soy bueno en ese tipo de cosas. Me puede argumentar de manera efectiva en Inglés. Si escanea el pedido y enviarlo a mí yo los puedo llamar con Skype por 2 centavos por minuto y obtener lo resuelto para usted. Que es una situación ridícula y yo lo entiendo, porque aquí en Chile tenemos los mismos problemas con cosas como la compañía de telefonía celular aquí y no puedo discutir aquí en español. :)

Would you like me to help you with this problem? I am good at that sort of thing. I can argue effectively in English. If you scan the order and send it to me I can call them on skype for 2 cents a minute and get it sorted out for you. That is a ridiculous situation and I understand it because here in Chile we have the same problems with things like the cell phone company here and I cannot argue here in Spanish. :)
    Muchas Gracias, Susana! Tendré esa oferta en cuenta!
    El lunes haré una reclamación y si no tengo respuesta para el Viernes, le avisaré a Ud. para que haga el reclamo por mí!
    El otro pedido que hice el mismo día a Nancy, el lunes tengo que ir a retirarlo, por eso mi gran enfado con esta nueva empresa!
    Espero se solucione pues era mucha tela para varios proyectos ... que es lo único que me importa!
    Un gran abrazo!
    Gladys

Traductor:
    Thank you very much, Susana! I have the offer in mind!
    On Monday I will make a claim and if I have no answer for the Friday, we will notify you to file a claim for me!
    The other request I made the same day, Nancy, on Monday I have to remove it, so my major annoyance with this new venture!
    I hope you solve it was a lot of fabric for various projects ... that's all I care!
    A big hug!
    Gladys
    Old 07-30-2011, 02:49 PM

No Problema! Espero que para usted.

Abrazos!
    suzie
    Old 07-30-2011, 03:03 PM

No Problema! Espero que para usted.

Abrazos!
    suzie
    Thank you so much!!!
    A big hug!
    Old 07-30-2011, 03:35 PM

another great place to shop, and I have made many purchases and quiet reasonable is Fabric.com