Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • DH is NO FUN :) >
  • DH is NO FUN :)

• DH is NO FUN :)

Old 07-18-2010, 05:15 PM

My DH is a Dear ,He Loves my quilting and tells me so, makes all the quilting tables a girl could ever want,He's a Keeper!!!
    Old 07-18-2010, 05:21 PM

I have to say that's better than what mine does!!! He rarely if ever even peeks in to see what I'm doing!! or if I am still alive for that matter!!! LOL, he does miss me if I don't feed him and I can get so lost in my work.... The only comment I can remember him saying is."I just don't get it, why cut all that perfectly good material apart just to turn around and sew it back together?" My mom who passed away in January was ALWAYS my biggest cheering section and fan. I miss her greatly!!! So be thankful of all those husbands who "participate" and cheer you on or help you out in any way, I'm always jealous of my friends whose husbands take an interest.
    Old 07-19-2010, 04:00 AM

when I show my DH what I am maing,, he smiles and says would you like help,, his idea is to glue or staple it together!!! LOL.. and then he askes if I want help to cut the fabric,,, ayya,,, no way man!!!! Im good!!! but in the end he looks at it and says,, hwo do you come up with these ideas? I said all over the p[lace,,, and from sites and I go on and on,, and he says,, but honey,, they are truly a work of art,, and I smile and turn red,, he is supportive,, but I do not elt him near my area!!! LOL!!!
    Old 07-19-2010, 06:48 AM

Your husband is a dear. Any interest is a plus. I am husband-less so have to show my stuff to my grandsons and their girlfriends. They like the finished product.
    Old 07-19-2010, 06:52 AM

I have a tendency to not stop at "simple" but sometimes I want to do something quick and easy and DH always comes up with suggestions on what I should do to improve it (hence making it more difficult) ugh! but at least he's giving input.