• Main
  • Do I have the best husband or what? >
  • Do I have the best husband or what?

• Do I have the best husband or what?

Old 02-21-2010, 07:51 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Rachelcb80
    Originally Posted by penny doty
    Hi Bill and good for you for the last 28yrs my husband has draged me into the gun and knife show as he collected them when I was working to, but he has never had a problem goning any where I would like to go either, I agree for a marrage to work flexability is a must.
    I know all about the gun and knife shows for sure! I trail along behind him in one of those every other month or so. I actually find it amusing. There are some interesting folks at gun shows. :)

My husband and I actually do more together than the average couple. Both our families live out of state so we really just have each other to turn too. Tracy (my husband) is the most generous and unselfish person I have ever met. I am beyond blessed to have him in my life. I like to "complain" about his typical manish ways, but when it comes right down to it, I know he's a keeper. :)
    I no what you mean my hubby can be a buthead to, I havent been able to go with my husband for oveer a yr as walking hurts my back to much and you know he has only gone to one gun show because he dosent want to go alone. were hopeing that the surgery I had 2wks ago is gone to work but there is no garuntiy, only time will tell.
    Old 02-21-2010, 08:34 PM

He is a keeper! HOWEVER, to answer your orginal question...."Do I have the best husband or what?"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I have the best one lol and we will be married 47 years in June.

Margie :)
    Old 02-21-2010, 09:01 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Margie
    He is a keeper! HOWEVER, to answer your orginal question...."Do I have the best husband or what?"

good for you, and I hope many more.
    Old 02-22-2010, 05:03 AM

LoL, I suppose the answer is different for everyone. It's like asking "Aren't my kids the cutest?" :)

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! 47 years is an amazing milestone to reach. I remember going to my grandparents 50th party and hoping that someday I too could be celebrating that with someone. My husband and I will celebrate our 8th anniversary in October. We have quite a bit to show for that short amount of time together though!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-16719.jpe  
    Old 02-22-2010, 05:12 AM

My hubby is pretty nice too!

BUT once in awhile I do ask "What do you want?!?!" Did you?

LOL
    Old 02-22-2010, 06:21 AM

Your little "accomplishments" are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
    Old 02-22-2010, 09:13 AM

Ok ladies be thankful for your husbands I don't have one and still wondering if I want one. I hear they are like having another kid in the house. So what would be the pros and cons of having a husband?
    Old 02-22-2010, 09:24 AM

What a sweetie is right! A keeper for sure. :)
    Old 02-22-2010, 01:21 PM

LoL, I suppose the answer is different for everyone. It's like asking "Aren't my kids the cutest?" :)

The kids rate right up top. They are so cute.

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! 47 years is an amazing milestone to reach. I remember going to my grandparents 50th party and hoping that someday I too could be celebrating that with someone. My husband and I will celebrate our 8th anniversary in October. We have quite a bit to show for that short amount of time together though!
    Old 02-22-2010, 02:38 PM

Yes, you so have quite a bit to colebrate in your eighte years! I am glad you took my reply in the spirit I intended it. AFTER I posted, I thought uh oh hope I dont get in hot water lol.

Margie