Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Does anyone make your own fabric? >
  • Does anyone make your own fabric?

• Does anyone make your own fabric?

Old 06-11-2009, 07:52 AM

Wow! I'd like to see those! Sounds like you are full of great ideas :-)
    Old 06-11-2009, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    i haven't made a website yet i have the website name but haven't used it for quilting.

i've found that people actually want to see the works in person vs. ordering online.

i have done quilts for people in other states and other countries and these pieces and always done by email and photos. the projects take longer that way but its been working so far.

i just finished a quilt that i shipped to australia. i was surprised how quickly they received it.
    You don't have to sell your products online, but a general site would be a great idea. It would give your contact information, gallery of your past work, the process, etc. That way it will allow people to find you to contact you and then you can go about the way you normally would. all you would need to say is quote available.
    Old 06-12-2009, 12:47 PM

You may check out www.splitcoaststampers.com where people sell individual or stamp collections. I've bought quite a lot there and now need to reduce my stamp collection to make way for fabric.
    Old 06-12-2009, 01:51 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by rayone
    Originally Posted by kluedesigns
    i haven't made a website yet i have the website name but haven't used it for quilting.

i've found that people actually want to see the works in person vs. ordering online.

i have done quilts for people in other states and other countries and these pieces and always done by email and photos. the projects take longer that way but its been working so far.

i just finished a quilt that i shipped to australia. i was surprised how quickly they received it.
    You don't have to sell your products online, but a general site would be a great idea. It would give your contact information, gallery of your past work, the process, etc. That way it will allow people to find you to contact you and then you can go about the way you normally would. all you would need to say is quote available.
    Klue - I agree with rayone I would love to see your work in one site that reflects you and your style. I have seen bits n pieces(forgive the pun-it was unintentioned!) of your work but would love to see more in one place!