Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Don't you hate it when you forget to take pictures?????? >
  • Don't you hate it when you forget to take pictures??????

• Don't you hate it when you forget to take pictures??????

Old 07-29-2011, 05:55 PM

I made a great flannel quilt for a nephews wedding, washed it, gift wrapped it took it to Mailboxes all ready to mail and forgot to take a picture. I took it back home, unwrapped it, took a pic and back to Mailboxes. Hahaha, it was worth it.
    Old 08-01-2011, 11:55 AM

I very often do the same thing and get so angry at myself.
    Old 08-11-2011, 09:02 PM

Last Christmas connected with two grandchildren I haven't seen in twenty-five years (boy and a girl-they were toddlers). Long, sad story that ended when they reached out and located "Nana" (me) on "Facebook". They just ended a weeklong visit, meeting a whole new family. Fantastic time was had by all - next visit already in the works.
    ANYWAY, started working on their quilts as soon as we connected and they took them home with them when they left -
    Guess What????? I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures. I emailed them before they boarded their plane at the airport and they promised to take pics as soon as they got home.
    We've all done it.
    P.S. I'm still on cloud nine.
    Old 08-12-2011, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by MissJMac
    Last Christmas connected with two grandchildren I haven't seen in twenty-five years (boy and a girl-they were toddlers). Long, sad story that ended when they reached out and located "Nana" (me) on "Facebook". They just ended a weeklong visit, meeting a whole new family. Fantastic time was had by all - next visit already in the works.
    ANYWAY, started working on their quilts as soon as we connected and they took them home with them when they left -
    Guess What????? I was so excited, I forgot to take pictures. I emailed them before they boarded their plane at the airport and they promised to take pics as soon as they got home.
    We've all done it.
    P.S. I'm still on cloud nine.
    So wonderful that you were able to reconnect with your grandchildren!!!! I hope that you can continue a relations with them, seeing them occasionally!!!