Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • EQ7 Setup Problem "unable to create new document" - Help! >
  • EQ7 Setup Problem "unable to create new document" - Help!

• EQ7 Setup Problem "unable to create new document" - Help!

Old 05-06-2011, 11:45 AM

What is the sampler's class? Do they have downloads or do you have to be there at a certain time or are they on-site only classes? I have taken a few computer classes (like photoshop classes) but the site where I've done them has them available forever. That's one thing I love about them but they don't give anything but photo editing and digital scrapbooking classes.
    Old 05-06-2011, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by gale
    What is the sampler's class? Do they have downloads or do you have to be there at a certain time or are they on-site only classes? I have taken a few computer classes (like photoshop classes) but the site where I've done them has them available forever. That's one thing I love about them but they don't give anything but photo editing and digital scrapbooking classes.
    The sampler class is the first of the EQ7 classes. It is four weeks. Each Friday a lesson is posted and you work at your own speed. At the end she leaves the class open for a couple of weeks so everyone has the chance to finish. There's a question and answer dialog so she can help you as you go through the lessons. It's suggested that you print each lesson so have a ream of paper and new ink cartridge handy. Well worth the time. The printouts are much better than the manual. I'm just finishing the second class "Building Blocks" and both classes are well worth the money.
    Old 05-06-2011, 12:17 PM

ok thanks. I think the site I mentioned must be the only one that lets you access classes forever. It must work well for her because I know people who will only take classes there for that very reason. Too bad others haven't followed suit. I don't want to print out reams of papers that I don't have room for or worry about being there every friday and remembering to check before class materials are no longer available. Bummer. :(