Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Euro Pro Shark - Model 7133 1/4" Foot >
  • Euro Pro Shark - Model 7133 1/4" Foot

• Euro Pro Shark - Model 7133 1/4" Foot

Old 09-07-2010, 03:10 PM

My husband picked up a Euro Pro Shark - Model 7133 at a yard sale

I am taking a class and one of the requirements is that you have a 1/4" Quilting Foot - I really want a 1/4" that has a guide - I am having a problem finding a 1/4" foot w/guide that doesn't hit the feed dogs - the guide hits the middle of the foot dog ....the shaft doesn't move on the machine so that isn't an option

Does anyone have any ideas on what manufacturer 1/4" foot with guide may work or will none work seeing no adjustments can be made to the machine

I am so surprised that the 1/4" guide lands where it does seeing this is touted as a "quilting machine"

Appreciate your thoughts
    Old 09-07-2010, 04:04 PM
    Power Poster

http://www.sew4less.com/QuickSearch.php

Check these feet. Good luck.
    Old 09-07-2010, 04:24 PM

thanks, I sent them an email to check compatibility

appreciate the help
    Old 09-07-2010, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by JudyNH

I am taking a class and one of the requirements is that you have a 1/4" Quilting Foot - I really want a 1/4" that has a guide - I am having a problem finding a 1/4" foot w/guide that doesn't hit the feed dogs - the guide hits the middle of the foot dog ....the shaft doesn't move on the machine so that isn't an option

Does anyone have any ideas on what manufacturer 1/4" foot with guide may work or will none work seeing no adjustments can be made to the machine

I am so surprised that the 1/4" guide lands where it does seeing this is touted as a "quilting machine"

Appreciate your thoughts
    I can't remember the manufacture name. But I bought one from Hancock fabric about a year ago. I have the same machine. I just have to adjust the guide by hand to fit into the feed dog slot. Not much of an adjustment. I just tap it a little and it falls right into place. I do not use it much. It is too much trouble to change. I will use it however if I am doing a lot of 1/4 inch seams at one time. Just remember you need a short shank.
    Old 09-08-2010, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by chamby
    Originally Posted by JudyNH

Appreciate your thoughts
    I can't remember the manufacture name. But I bought one from Hancock fabric about a year ago. I have the same machine. I just have to adjust the guide by hand to fit into the feed dog slot. Not much of an adjustment. I just tap it a little and it falls right into place. I do not use it much. It is too much trouble to change. I will use it however if I am doing a lot of 1/4 inch seams at one time. Just remember you need a short shank.
    Thanks will give Hancock a try and thanks for the "just tap it a little and it falls right into place"