Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • fabric club offer >
  • fabric club offer

• fabric club offer

Old 04-27-2011, 05:52 AM

okay, my interest is piqued here. Fat quarters are no less than $7.95 here on Long Island (JoAnn's, Wal-Mart, AC Moore, Michael's). Please tell where you find them for $3.00?? I'd so appreciate the info!
    Originally Posted by ptquilts
    I just got an offer in the mail for a "Quilters Fabric Club" that you sign up for and get - are you ready- 6 whole fat quarters for the low, low price of $19.95 PLUS shipping and processing fee, every month. Plus a free pattern. Conveniently charge to your credit card.

I think if I am going to spend over $3.00 for a FQ (NOT!!!) I would like to see it first and not have someone else pick it out for me.
    Old 04-27-2011, 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by smagruder
    Boo Hoo, I feel left out... I have not gotten that offer.... not that I would bite on it...just saying... I did not get it.
    I'm sure enough people on this board got it and would be willing to share, not that you'd even want it LOL
    Old 04-27-2011, 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Debbie C
    okay, my interest is piqued here. Fat quarters are no less than $7.95 here on Long Island (JoAnn's, Wal-Mart, AC Moore, Michael's). Please tell where you find them for $3.00?? I'd so appreciate the info!
    I just got an offer in the mail for a "Quilters Fabric Club" that you sign up for and get - are you ready- 6 whole fat quarters for the low, low price of $19.95 PLUS shipping and processing fee, every month. Plus a free pattern. Conveniently charge to your credit card.

I think if I am going to spend over $3.00 for a FQ (NOT!!!) I would like to see it first and not have someone else pick it out for me.
    OMG, $7.95 for fat quarters? Yikes!
    Old 04-27-2011, 06:13 AM

YIKES is right!! So where can you buy them for under $3??
    Originally Posted by Marion Jean

OMG, $7.95 for fat quarters? Yikes!
    Old 04-27-2011, 06:16 AM

Debbie, are you saying you pay $7.95 for ONE fat quarter? what kind of store is this?

I see them in Joann's for about $1.25 each, well last fall I did anyway.
    Old 04-27-2011, 06:24 AM

I live on Long Island - east end. Prices here are ridiculous!! I wonder if I can order online from JoAnn's - will have to check out if that's possible.
    Debbie, are you saying you pay $7.95 for ONE fat quarter? what kind of store is this?

Old 04-27-2011, 06:26 AM

I got the same offer. Mine went in the garbage. I didn't even need my calculator to figure out that it was not a good deal at all. Look at all they paid for shipping all those out. Maybe their trying to find someone to pay for all that shipping. :shock:
    Old 04-27-2011, 06:28 AM

They're out there for the buck! Let's face it, today is not like yesterday when you put trust in everyone - watch your p's and q's with everything! They put a price tag on anything they figure will sell, and if someone is not smart enough to catch it - they get a sale!
    Old 04-27-2011, 06:31 AM

i joined the keepsakes quilting sample club....i get 12 'fat quarters' (it is actually 1/4 yard cuts) for 19.99, which includes shipping and handling...every month i get a different theme...i think it is a good deal!!!.....
    Old 04-27-2011, 06:34 AM

I just checked out JoAnn's online and they are offering a very limited selection of FQ's for $2.49 each. I think I'll have to take a drive up the Island and see what else is out there.
    I live on Long Island - east end. Prices here are ridiculous!! I wonder if I can order online from JoAnn's - will have to check out if that's possible.