Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Fabric.com >
  • Fabric.com

• Fabric.com

Old 06-27-2011, 05:20 AM

I purchase from them all the time. I love that they have free shipping and always seem to have some kind of coupon for an additional percentage off. I expect to receive a shipment today. I can't wait. I have found the quality to be great! They have a great assortment of Fairy Frost which I love to use.
    Old 06-27-2011, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by k9dancer
    I have ordered from them repeatedly. Excellent service, never been shorted. They have so many good specials, I have to train myself to not look at every one.
    I met the owner here at Puyallup one year at the expo. they are all very nice people. I have never been disappointed. They do have the best minkie I've ever seen,so I do order that from them always. and may I add less expensive.
    Old 06-27-2011, 06:12 AM

I love Fabric.com and if you spend $35 the shipping is free! They have a lot of wide fabric so you can back your quilts without a seam...really love that!
    Old 06-27-2011, 06:14 AM

Have purchased fabric here many times. Generous with their cuts and very prompt service.
    Old 06-27-2011, 06:32 AM

I have to check them out! One can never have too many options fo purchasing fabric!
    Old 06-27-2011, 06:43 AM

Originally Posted by Raggiemom
    I buy from them frequently and have had great service.
    I agree. I have ordered several times and prompt service each time and have received exactly what I ordered.
    Old 06-27-2011, 07:17 AM

I have bought a couple of times. Very nice quality. I will buy again and I get enough so the shipping is free!
    Old 06-27-2011, 07:24 AM

I use Connecting threads a lot. Probably way more than I should!! My last order was quite large. Because the electronic order form was not working right, I had to place the order over the phone. I ordered 48 different fabrics with various yardages. When my order came, one fabric was only 1 yard, when I had ordered two, one fabric was simply the wrong fabric as the lady had mistyped the product number, and two of the fabrics I just didn't care for as they didn't look in real life like I was expecting.

I called CT and the Customer Service Rep was very nice and professional. She apologized profusely for the mistakes and inconvenience. She told me to keep all the fabric that was wrong or that I didn't like and shipped me a new 2 yard piece of the one I had ordered and had been only one yard. Then she immediately processed a credit on my credit card for all of the products I didn't like, as well as the product they had made a mistake on, even though I kept it all. To me, every company has a bad day now and again, but when there was a mistake, they went way above and beyond the call of duty to make it right for me. I repeatedly offered to return the fabric I didn't like and that was wrong, and she pleasantly told me that it really costs them more to take it back and they would rather I just keep it for the inconvenience they had caused me. How great is that Customer Service?? Out of all the times I have ordered, that was the only time they had made a mistake, and they made it right within a matter of minutes. So I give them an A+ for their fabric and their attention to customer satisfaction.
    Old 06-27-2011, 07:31 AM

Thanks for all the information on Fabric.com. I'll try them based on all the recommendations.
    Old 06-27-2011, 08:52 AM

I too order all the time from fabric.com. There always seems to be a mistake in each order but then I always order lots. And they correct each mistake and let me keep the mistake but it can be disappointing to receive the wrong fabric.

I also buy from connecting thread and marshall drygoods. Both have excellent fabrics at great prices.