• Fast Rotary Cutting video

• Fast Rotary Cutting video

Old 09-14-2010, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by watterstide
    i am using Adobe Flashplayer 10

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

(it is a free download. )
    to watch the videos.

i only know this, because i "right" clicked on the video, and it told me what i was using..
    i hope you are able to figure out the issue. because anita grossman is my favorite!

Thanks so much Watterstide, I didn't know that. I did what you mentioned and yes mine was also on the same thing. So hopefully this will work for everyone now if they download this particular player.
    Old 09-14-2010, 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by Bernice
    Dear Quiltmaker,

Here is the link --http://www.hgtv.com/videos/super-fas...ting/4431.html

Quilty Bud, Bernice
    Oh, good this link worked for me this time! Neat idea! Can be adapted for a lot of shapes.
    Old 09-14-2010, 03:31 PM

Gotta be a USA only link. I have the correct player, correct settings. When I click on the link, the video screen appears but the timer says it has zero content and there are no images at all. If I click in the screen area or click play, it goes to an advertisement.
    Bummer. Could anyone explain the content? Anyone know of an alternate location to play this video?
    Thanks,
    A Sad Canuck
    Old 09-14-2010, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Twilliebee
    Gotta be a USA only link. I have the correct player, correct settings. When I click on the link, the video screen appears but the timer says it has zero content and there are no images at all. If I click in the screen area or click play, it goes to an advertisement.
    Bummer. Could anyone explain the content? Anyone know of an alternate location to play this video?
    Thanks,
    A Sad Canuck
    If you let the advertisement play what happens after? A lot of videos have these ads before they start.

If I had a working camera I'd gladly take some pictures to give you the idea. Anybody willing to do that?

Basically its for a OBW of a square on point within a square. All the squares start off the same size. Temporary marks are made on the cutting board, no measurements are needed after you decide on the original square size. The tute showed 6 pieces being stacked and cut at once and the demonstrator says she's done up to 12 layers (I think).Her marks on the cutting board extend beyond the Squares and a ruler is aligned with these lines and the pieces cut. You end up with an on-point square and 4 triangles which you then mix and match. If anyone is interested I could perhaps draw it up and scan it into the computer.

Its a great idea and might work with other shapes. (I'm Canadian but living in Washington St.)