Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Has this ever happened to you? >
  • Has this ever happened to you?

• Has this ever happened to you?

Old 02-03-2011, 07:54 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Moonglow
    Jacquie you are a busy lady and I feel that your only problem is lack of precious time. After reading some of the reponses here I know who I would rather have as a friend. Good luck and best wishes for the future.
    exactly...that poor tiny room is a victim of run by tossings....it is at the end of the hall by my bedroom...so it really catches everything..and you can not see it but right by the door is a large quilting hoop on a stand...I need to finish that and move it out of my way....always something...
    Old 02-03-2011, 07:56 PM

Okay...you win...but my room comes in second!!!!
    Old 02-03-2011, 07:58 PM

Is that a Maytag Cordless Iron?
    I've got one.
    How do you like yours?
    Old 02-03-2011, 08:00 PM

Jacquie.. Joplin isn't that far from Enid.. I could come help.. but then you'd have to come help me too!! I have been working for the past month to get my basement put back together.. I have too much stuff without anyplace to put it.. all you need is more shelves.. I went to Sam's and got some wire racks.. boy oh boy did that ever help.. Shelves.. just think shelves and more shelves.. then it will get all better!!
    Old 02-03-2011, 08:01 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Momsmurf
    Is that a Maytag Cordless Iron?
    I've got one.
    How do you like yours?
    yes it is....I just LOVE it...of course it still works, though hubby dropped it and the dial came off...it also quit steaming about a year after I bought it...which is normal...wish they still made these...I want another one! I tried other cordless ones and they all were the pits...really bad designs, tipped over, etc...this is the BEST...
    Old 02-03-2011, 08:02 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Judie
    Jacquie.. Joplin isn't that far from Enid.. I could come help.. but then you'd have to come help me too!! I have been working for the past month to get my basement put back together.. I have too much stuff without anyplace to put it.. all you need is more shelves.. I went to Sam's and got some wire racks.. boy oh boy did that ever help.. Shelves.. just think shelves and more shelves.. then it will get all better!!
    sorta hard to put more in that tiny room....working on that garage idea....then I could use this room for storage only and the garage for the actual studio/classroom!
    Old 02-03-2011, 08:03 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Diecy
    Had to go somewhere and take the photo. lol!! I wished my barn looked as good as my photo.
    ha...we all need that kind of storage for our stash...sure was amazing in person wasn't it
    Old 02-03-2011, 08:09 PM

How much fun we have.. I'm glad there are other quilters out there that really do understand how a few little pieces of fabric can turn into a monster.. My husband, sweet guy that he is, just doesn't understand how this can happen.. well, I tell him, it happens overnight sometimes.. other times it happens while I'm doing errands... or when I'm off making meals or something.. because I'd never do this sort of thing to myself on purpose!! Usually I get a sort of lecture, when what I need is help!
    Old 02-03-2011, 08:10 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by Judie
    How much fun we have.. I'm glad there are other quilters out there that really do understand how a few little pieces of fabric can turn into a monster.. My husband, sweet guy that he is, just doesn't understand how this can happen.. well, I tell him, it happens overnight sometimes.. other times it happens while I'm doing errands... or when I'm off making meals or something.. because I'd never do this sort of thing to myself on purpose!! Usually I get a sort of lecture, when what I need is help!
    AMEN!!!
    Old 02-03-2011, 08:21 PM

I let my hubbie take a look at your sewing room, befor and after, and told him when my room looks like that he can complain. what time are you open for business? Any sales this weekend? I just helped my girlfriend clean her sewing room, only got half done well, maybe not half, and there were still boxes and boxes left untouched plus the closet. It took us 4 hours. I was able however to take a box of my own home, free shopping spree, how cool is that.