Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • ♥♥ Have you made anything with the links that I post here on the board? Craftybear would like to know, Thanks Everyone ♥♥ >
  • ♥♥ Have you made anything with the links that I post here on the board? Craftybear would like to know, Thanks Everyone ♥♥

• ♥♥ Have you made anything with the links that I post here on the board? Craftybear would like to know, Thanks Everyone ♥♥

Old 07-26-2011, 03:22 AM

Haven't actually made anything yet but have several patterns saved and printed out a couple that I hope to use for Christmas. I really appreciate all the links and info you post. :thumbup:
    Old 07-26-2011, 03:44 AM
    Power Poster

sorry- no===when ever i click on a post and it just has some download link i just go back out---i never look at any links here--but i've heard about some of the patterns/designs-and looked at pictures that are actually posted- not down-load links
    Old 07-26-2011, 03:56 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by irishrose
    Yes, a disappearing 16 patch with a diagonal setting. I couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you.

Craftybear:You said you love doing research.Well we love that you love doing research. We all benefit. I am sure that you have helped more people than you could imagine. We love you for it. Keep up the good work.

irishrose:Love your quilt.I haven't seen the disappearing 16 patch w/diagonal setting. Could you give me the link please (ha,ha). Not that I am lazy but...........so little time. Thanks all BrendaK
    Old 07-26-2011, 04:12 AM

Hmm, I have looked at so many of your posts and been inspired and done so much I actually can't remember if anything came from what you listed! I don't usually follow a pattern per se but do get plenty of ideas. If this is important to you and encourages you to keep on doing what you do so well...then I, for one, will pay more attention in the future and let you know.

We all appreciate you and all your research!!
    Old 07-26-2011, 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by irishrose
    Yes, a disappearing 16 patch with a diagonal setting. I couldn't have done it without your help. Thank you.
    I like your quilt!
    Old 07-26-2011, 05:24 AM

Yes a tablerunner and most of my bookmarks are your links. Keep it up my friend.
    Old 07-26-2011, 05:39 AM

Would you happen to have a page with all your links together on that you had posted?
    Old 07-26-2011, 05:46 AM

Crafty Bear...your links have indeed helped me...I always follow your links to glean everything I can. I'm still a beginner and always read your practical advice. Keep it up...some of us need you!
    Old 07-26-2011, 06:31 AM

i am still fairly new to the board. and i haven't made anything yet with posted links. but, i have looked at a lot of the links you've posted and they are sooo helpful. i've bookmarked them. thank you so much for taking the time to post them. you are a wealth of information and always read posts that you post hoping to learn more. :-D
    Old 07-26-2011, 06:57 AM

Yes. The first thing was a recipe for a smores cookie bar. Now I have a zillion things in My Pages to work on as soon as I get a bunch of family projects done. And THANK YOU, CRAFTY for finding us so many useful & unique things to make !!!
    I also used the letters from one of the sites you found & I just finished a quilt for DH using them. I will post the pic ASAP.