Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Help! Do you know the name of this pattern? >
  • Help! Do you know the name of this pattern?

• Help! Do you know the name of this pattern?

Old 08-31-2012, 07:14 PM

Qbee I think you found it. The blocks look the same only positioned differently.
    Old 09-01-2012, 04:58 AM

Looks hard with all the curves. No something I would make. Good luck finding the pattern.
    Old 09-01-2012, 05:26 PM

It looks to me like a variation on the Snail's Trail pattern, where the halves of the block are done in different colors or hues, and the outer ones are just half the pattern. Google "Snail's Trail quilt pattern" and see what you come up with. I love the colors in it!
    Old 09-16-2012, 09:59 AM

I had this pattern for sale on Craftsy, but another designer thought it was too similar to a quilt she had designed. Therefore I removed it from the site. I am reworking it so it will not be similar to the other quilt. If you are interested in being notified when I have the new pattern available, please contact me at [email protected]
    Thank you,
    Sharon
    Old 09-26-2012, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by Geri B
    yes, the pattern seems to be a yin-yang..and I have seen in a mag in past.......don't know which one or when....isn't it frustrating when you decide to do a pattern it is no longer available..........looked at responses here and was fascinated by the inklingo thing. Altho it seems it would work well printing out those lines for sewing; it seems having to go thru the extra steps of ironing fab onto freezer paper and running thru printer just seems like way too much extra work......not to mention the using of all that ink...I don't know about any of you, but the cost of ink for the dang printer is quite high.....so I am very frugal when I print something.........maybe if these patterns were available to be ironed onto fabric I would consider investing in the concept. But, I did onto the website for the template and ordered the one that can be fused on.......lazy me.......
    I had the same thinking on the ink usage but, with fine lines outlining the shapes and the stitching lines, you'd be surpised that actually Inklingo uses very minimal ink. Now I am using an old inkjet printer. I can even use scraps or charm pack size to print.
    Old 09-26-2012, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by patmadrid
    Does anyone know where I can find a pattern for this quilt? It was available on Craftsy.com, but is no longer available. My daughter posted this on her pinterest wall, and I would like to make it for her. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks for sharing the picture. Now I know I need the Inklingo Yin Yang shape collection on my wish list