Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Help Needed To Find FREE Pattern >
  • Help Needed To Find FREE Pattern

• Help Needed To Find FREE Pattern

Old 03-15-2012, 07:57 AM

Default Help Needed To Find FREE Pattern

I have a friend who at some point back in time downloaded a FREE pattern from Quilters World called Tulip Caro Topper. Unfortunately it is no longer on Quilters World since she probably d/l quite a long time ago.

She went to start using it and realized that she must have not d/l one of the templates from it. The template she has missing in one of the blocks looks very much like a flying kite without the string to that kite.

Would anyone on this board "just" happen to have that pattern and be able to share that one template with her.

Thank you,
    Carol
    Old 03-15-2012, 08:19 AM

Originally Posted by clsurz
    I have a friend who at some point back in time downloaded a FREE pattern from Quilters World called Tulip Caro Topper. Unfortunately it is no longer on Quilters World since she probably d/l quite a long time ago.

She went to start using it and realized that she must have not d/l one of the templates from it. The template she has missing in one of the blocks looks very much like a flying kite without the string to that kite.

Would anyone on this board "just" happen to have that pattern and be able to share that one template with her.

Thank you,
    Carol
    Hi Carol,

Perhaps the pattern name is "Tulip Carousel Topper?" Here is a link to a pattern by that name.
    Hope this is what you are looking for. Cheers --- Joanne
    Old 03-15-2012, 08:58 AM

I went to that side, but you are correct. The one with the flying kite is missing. You could make up your own. You have all the other ones, so that would be one way. Could you contact Quilter's World? I am very interested what they would do.

Originally Posted by clsurz

Thank you,
    Carol
    Old 03-15-2012, 09:05 AM
    Power Poster

If you click where it says click here for patterns and templates you will find the templates for K, M, and L. M is the kite. You would have thought it would be K, huh? LOL
    Old 03-15-2012, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Freddie
    I went to that side, but you are correct. The one with the flying kite is missing. You could make up your own. You have all the other ones, so that would be one way. Could you contact Quilter's World? I am very interested what they would do.
    I just pulled up the template link and it has the M, L, and K templates in it.
    Old 03-15-2012, 10:02 AM
    Power Poster

here's a direct link to the templates http://www.quiltersworld.com/newslet..._templates.pdf
    Old 03-15-2012, 11:58 AM

Here is the file.
    Attached Files
    File Type: pdf
    20801710_templates.pdf (563.7 KB, 191 views)
    Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 PM

I went to the site and right below the materials list and the 3 blocks, there is a Click Here in blue print. The templates K,L and M are all on the site that comes up. I believe M is the one you need.