Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • HGTV Quilter on House Hunters >
  • HGTV Quilter on House Hunters

• HGTV Quilter on House Hunters

Old 07-02-2010, 12:31 PM

[quote=Sewze]Yes, I saw that show on HGTV . I don't think she had a DH, either. Just keep on dreaming .... Someday, someday, someday, just maybe!

Oh good I was beginning to think it was a dream! Yep she was alone in that cozy house....did you look for her stash too? I liked her quilting style...
    Old 07-03-2010, 05:08 AM

[quote=magpiefeather]
    Originally Posted by Sewze
    Yes, I saw that show on HGTV . I don't think she had a DH, either. Just keep on dreaming .... Someday, someday, someday, just maybe!

Oh good I was beginning to think it was a dream! Yep she was alone in that cozy house....did you look for her stash too? I liked her quilting style...
    Yes, I looked.......but also did not see it. Maybe she hadn't unpacked or organized it all yet.
    Old 07-03-2010, 09:17 AM

I got my dream sewing room....my wife went a bought me a 14x20 barn shaped shed and while I was in Denver taking care of my dad she and the kids wired, paneled, and insulated it and to top it off I got a good air condioner. Now she has kicked me out of the house....LOL[/quote]

Now I want to see a picture of your 'shed'. I am limited in house space and would love to have a space just for quilting.
    Old 07-03-2010, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by AnnaK
    I got my dream sewing room....my wife went a bought me a 14x20 barn shaped shed and while I was in Denver taking care of my dad she and the kids wired, paneled, and insulated it and to top it off I got a good air condioner. Now she has kicked me out of the house....LOL
    Now I want to see a picture of your 'shed'. I am limited in house space and would love to have a space just for quilting.[/quote]

I heard of someone who bought an old travel trailer and placed it near their house. She used the cupboards to store her stash and she used the table for sewing. It had electricity, heat and cooling!
    Old 07-03-2010, 11:58 AM
    Power Poster

DH asked me if I wanted a big quilt room built on to his shop. I said no. I prefer sew in the house not out listening to his woodworking/motor running/loud sport game noise. He built the room anyway and now it's a man cave. He enjoys his own space for his big tv to watch sports, as much as I enjoy my quiet sewing room. That along with our separate bathroom vanities, and each our own walk in closet. We will be happily married forever.