Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Hoarder...Who Needs tv????? >
  • Hoarder...Who Needs tv?????

• Hoarder...Who Needs tv?????

Old 02-17-2011, 06:12 AM

Yipes! No, I'm NOT your mother, but you're not supposed to do it that way!!!! You pick through one section (in your search for??) and put it back in order before you pick through another, etc., etc. Baby steps, Debbie!!
    Old 02-17-2011, 06:32 AM

Good luck on all your decluttering, sorting, and cleaning. I have quite a mess in my sewing room too but I have to admit it isn't gonna be as much work as yours. Post pictures occassionally and keep us updated. I'd love to see how it goes.
    Old 02-17-2011, 06:48 AM

You will feel like sewing and being creative when you get it all organized. I can't stand for my sewing room to be a mess I clean up after each project that way it doesn't pile up on me. I know how you feel sometimes the moiuntain is so high you don't see ever getting to the top, but do a little each day and you will reach the top and it's much more fun if you get someone to help you You will have lots of laughs and fun if you have someone helping you Good Luck and I can't wait to see it all organized.
    Old 02-17-2011, 06:51 AM

Now I don't feel toooo bad. Bet you can put your hands on anything you want out of there. Have fun getting it together!!!
    Old 02-17-2011, 06:52 AM
    Power Poster

Looks like you had an earth quake. Poor thing.
    Old 02-17-2011, 06:54 AM

Thank you so much--I feel so much better! (Although I am a little envious of your stash!)
    Old 02-17-2011, 07:07 AM

If you live in Los Angeles Clean House would be an option in my thoughts Would you like me to call them roflol Your just someone whom loves the ideal of sewing, quilting, and just don't really know where to put it thats all roflol
    Old 02-17-2011, 07:10 AM

Looks like you got much of a real mess In Los Angeles theirs a show call Clean House would you like me to contact them? lol You might try just reorganization Then you would get so motivated that you would never leave the sewing room again
    You go girl
    Old 02-17-2011, 07:30 AM

I woke up and came in here to read. I am laughing. Believe it or not, I feel such a relief sharing this. I am not perfect, and I love all the responses. And as usual, PatriceJ knows just the right things to say.
    I can pretty much find whatever I need to "get to" but it could be a hazard on my brittle bones. lOL.
    Just not all fabric either, in that room are paints for one stroke painting, jewelry making items, fabric, project boxes, completed quilts, quilt tops, fq's, tons of canvas I will never use, books, mags, crochet, yarn, sock yarn, need I say more. I am in to all kinds of crafts and I always have to buy it all when I start a new one. I am not going to ever do this again. I'm getting too old to deal with it. LOL
    I will keep updates with pictures, when I start. Might be in May when NP3 comes. LOL. It's all good now. I feel a bif rock lifted off my shoulders. Thanks everyone for being so positive for me. I lvoed every single one of the comments, ebven the shocked ones..And did you have to email my pictures to the family???? That must mean you needed to make your room look better too. LOL. Feel free to share. It's the truth. *H*U*G*S*
    Old 02-17-2011, 07:40 AM

You are one brave lady to post those pictures but you have made me feel better about my space. If you can organize yours then maybe I will be able to do mine.