• I am so done........ >
  • I am so done........

• I am so done........

Old 02-21-2011, 10:25 PM

Wow, great job!
    Old 02-21-2011, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    Originally Posted by jean1941
    debbieumphress Were is Bluff Dale must around Mansfield or that area to be 45 minutes south of Arlington. I went to High School in Alvarado years ago.
    Hello. BLuff Dale is south of FW about 70 miles. It is between Lake GRanbury and Stephenville. ALl country. Mansfield is up by FW. Let's see Glen Rose, Stephenville, Granbruy, Weatherford, Tolar.
    I knew I was across the state from you. I wasn't sure where Bluff Dale was exactly. I amd betweeen Midland and El Paso - way out in the boonies. But I'm still rooting for you and your sewing room to get organized. I did most of mine in the early fall, still have some to go yet, but just now it can wait, I have to many projects going on.
    Old 02-22-2011, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Lucy90
    You are doing a great job. I just can't believe a person can have so much fabric! I have seen other people show their rooms and it is amazing to me. I have only been quilting 4 years but to have that much fabric I could never get anything done, it would be to over whellming. Go Girl!!

I might have a wee notion of how you feel!
    Well, since I am 81 and live alone by myself and have 24 storage/lettersized file baskets (like smallish bushels) of fabric I am thinking about trading some of it for UFO quilt tops..
    What do you think? Do you think anybody would be interested? How would I do that?
    I recently moved down here to the south Texas coast and am down to four unpacked boxes of dreaded M*I*S*C! I do have planned space for their contents, though.
    ...and still have an whole unpacked guest room to do.
    and quilts to hang on the walls!
    Old 02-22-2011, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by jpthequilter
    You are doing a great job. I just can't believe a person can have so much fabric! I have seen other people show their rooms and it is amazing to me. I have only been quilting 4 years but to have that much fabric I could never get anything done, it would be to over whellming. Go Girl!!

Well, since I am 81 and live alone by myself and have 24 storage/lettersized file baskets (like smallish bushels) of fabric I am thinking about trading some of it for UFO quilt tops..
    What do you think? Do you think anybody would be interested? How would I do that?
    I recently moved down here to the south Texas coast and am down to four unpacked boxes of dreaded M*I*S*C! I do have planned space for their contents, though.
    Check at the top of the page or go to main and check how to post on the classified section of this forum. You could probably put it there or select a new topic maybe and see if anyone is interested in trading with you. You would need to check with the moderators, I don't know for sure how that would be handled, Maybe p.m. Patrice to find out. Good Luck. Glad to have you in Tx.
    Old 02-22-2011, 12:28 AM

Looking really good.....husband and I spent all weekend doing our loft...thirty years of 'keeping just in case' was cleared...it's amazing now...all decluttered...we felt really pleased when we had done it......keep going you will feel really happy when it is finished and you will know where everything is..... I expect you've found so much......it's like shopping but without buying...so much new fabric you never knew you had !!
    Old 02-22-2011, 12:59 AM

do you want to come and visit me in ca? lol. moved from WA to CA at the kids insistance and am still trying to unpack the garage!!!!!! I quit smoking last mother's day and my fabric mostly has to be washed before I can bring it in the house boy we could have some more fun.
    Old 02-22-2011, 04:19 AM
    Power Poster

Way to go Girlfriend. Now you have to come and do mine LOL
    Old 02-22-2011, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by sculpyfan
    Debbie, you know what they say, "if you can't be a glowing example be a horrible warning. Sometime I use these pictures to show my husband how big other stashes are .Are you like me and ashamed when we find the amount of stuff we have that we forgot( and sometime replaced?). It really is an addicition.
    Definitely an addiction. I say I quilt but I think what I really do is collect fabric. Sculpy, what a cute avatar. I love it!
    Old 02-22-2011, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by twinkie
    Way to go Girlfriend. Now you have to come and do mine LOL
    Hi Twinkie, hope your bruises are all gone from your winter rollover. OMgosh you were so lucky. One day, I will get there to see you.
    Old 02-22-2011, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by jpthequilter

I know I would be trading with you if you posted. I have lots of UFO's I am finding. And I know several others who would. Hope you try out the classifieds.