Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • I can finally walk in the door........ >
  • I can finally walk in the door........

• I can finally walk in the door........

Old 02-22-2011, 10:53 AM

Oh thank you, thank you. I will start right after the Hampton Roads Quilt Show and before I go to Lancaster, Pa

But I will do this by the end of March. Please help me keep this goal.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-115434.jpe   attachment-169176.jpe   attachment-169177.jpe  
    Old 02-22-2011, 11:00 AM

That looks so do-able. LOL. Thanks for sharing. Love your room. Looks like a quilter's creative room to me.
    Old 02-22-2011, 11:14 AM

Hang in there girl!
    Old 02-22-2011, 11:35 AM

Good grief - I just need to come shop at your house! You're getting there...
    Old 02-22-2011, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    Originally Posted by FERSID
    OMG!!! What happened? Think my automated daily QB posts aren't coming through - seems I've been missing quite a few.

When I check the QB through the QB Site there are posts on a daily basis I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN!

Seriously, I'm not joking - did something happen ie, Earth Quake, Tornado? I so, I'm so sorry and hope you get your home back to normal soon.

Will have to check my Preference setups 'cause I just found out our previous Admin is gone and we now have a New Admin????
    So funny. No natural disasters, just me going thru my room for 4 months and digging out sales. LOL. Tornado Debbie. But it's gonna get done soon.

I went to bed at midnight. Usually I am up till 3-4am. Last night I crashed. :D
    It's just my opinion,but I think you should keep all of your fabric. At least until you get your sewing room cleaned up. Then you can sit back and take a look at what you have ,what you don't like and what you would not like to work with. You're doing great with your organization. Don't forget those pop and chip breaks, they fuel the body. Most fabric shops will give their empty bolt boards away,if you ask. They just toss them away cause all their fabric comes in already on bolt boards. That might not be what you call them in your area,that's what we call them here.
    Old 02-22-2011, 01:00 PM

very proud of you and your making GREAT headway. One step at a time will do it. (((hugs)))
    Old 02-22-2011, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by samsews
    Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    Originally Posted by FERSID
    OMG!!! What happened? Think my automated daily QB posts aren't coming through - seems I've been missing quite a few.

When I check the QB through the QB Site there are posts on a daily basis I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN!

Seriously, I'm not joking - did something happen ie, Earth Quake, Tornado? I so, I'm so sorry and hope you get your home back to normal soon.

Will have to check my Preference setups 'cause I just found out our previous Admin is gone and we now have a New Admin????
    So funny. No natural disasters, just me going thru my room for 4 months and digging out sales. LOL. Tornado Debbie. But it's gonna get done soon.

I went to bed at midnight. Usually I am up till 3-4am. Last night I crashed. :D
    It's just my opinion,but I think you should keep all of your fabric. At least until you get your sewing room cleaned up. Then you can sit back and take a look at what you have ,what you don't like and what you would not like to work with. You're doing great with your organization. Don't forget those pop and chip breaks, they fuel the body. Most fabric shops will give their empty bolt boards away,if you ask. They just toss them away cause all their fabric comes in already on bolt boards. That might not be what you call them in your area,that's what we call them here.
    You know, I have to say this. I do not want to keep it all because of a good reason. I don't like to say it because I think it might give me bad karma but....I won't possibly be able to use it all in this lifetime. That's why I started getting rid of it to begin with. I decided to de-stash so my family does not have to handle it down the road. The rest of my house has been gone thru and I gave my family/kids/ grandkids what I wanted them to have. Just no quilters old enough to want this room. LOL. So when this room is done, I will feel like mission accomplished. I have a few medical issues and this is on my bucket list of to do's. Just sayin'. There will come a time when I cannot do as much, I can do this now...so off I go. :thumbup:
    Old 02-22-2011, 01:32 PM

I am going to have this post locked if I can so I don't consume the whole front page and just update with new topic. Thank you all.