Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • I just unwrapped a bunch more whites and off-whites out of my "tubbed" stored stash. >
  • I just unwrapped a bunch more whites and off-whites out of my "tubbed" stored stash.

• I just unwrapped a bunch more whites and off-whites out of my "tubbed" stored stash.

Old 06-12-2011, 07:03 PM

I did not think he would know that I had been in the pump house retrieving fabric. How the heck did he konw? Today he said,"YOu have been retrieving fabric out of the pump house, haven't you?" I keep asking, "Did you see me? Did the door come open? was the cat in there?" He won't tell me, just says that I should be careful what I do because he has his ways of knowing things! He was not mad. I told him, "But the door is too hard to open and I can't get in there." He says, "Well you figured out a way." Now he is laughing at me because "curiouity killed the cat" and he is sure it is going to get me too. haah How the heck did he know. I told him that it just makes less for him to have to bring down to me. He had a great part in helping me with getting my sewing room storage set up so he is actually enjoying seeing me enjoy the process of my new sewing room design. But how did he know???