Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • I'm Going Crazy >
  • I'm Going Crazy

• I'm Going Crazy

Old 12-11-2013, 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by TeriQuilter
    Yes- this is it! Thank you so very much!
    Are you able to download that free from the site, or do you have to go through the order process & checkout before you receive the pattern for free? (register as a new customer?)
    Old 12-11-2013, 07:31 AM

i went to the site and got to checkout where they wanted all info as a new customer....I decided no I did not want to give all that to a site I probably would never use again and who knows what happens to all that info.......to much junk mail lately.............
    Old 12-11-2013, 07:37 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by Capri
    Use your browser history to retrace your steps and you should find it. To do that, open your options tab and then history/browsing history or similar. Alternately, if you've not downloaded anything since that file, try downloading anything at all and before you click, check the path it's using at the top of the pop-up. You may have a "downloads" file that everything goes into. If you still can't find it after these two, then you were dreaming! I do that a lot.....
    This is what I do too but I also send myself an e-mail with the QB address with any of the information on something I saw. That is my backup if I can't find it. Welcome to the board !!
    Old 12-11-2013, 07:54 AM

Originally Posted by Geri B
    i went to the site and got to checkout where they wanted all info as a new customer....I decided no I did not want to give all that to a site I probably would never use again and who knows what happens to all that info.......to much junk mail lately.............
    Exactly my thoughts. Having problems getting on Yahoo Mail since Monday night. Saw it posted that large sites were hacked and Yahoo was one of them. Something with their server???
    I won't give any personal info just to get a free download.
    Old 12-11-2013, 09:13 AM

I just tried to download this, using the New Customer option & it kept telling me that I was submitting an incomplete address....ummm..I wasn't. I checked & checked, and every required field was filled in. So I called, and guess what? Waaaay back in 2011, I had already registered on that site! So the lady was really helpful & reset my password, told me what it was, suggested I change it after logging in, AND (!) put the Starry Wreath in my order history, so I didn't even have to Checkout to get it, it was already there! Sweet, eh?

But, she did advise me that that pattern was getting ready to be removed from the FREE list, but there would be another one to replace it.. AND, they're starting another BOM free pattern up in January, so you might want to go ahead and register & bookmark the site.

Happy stitches!
    Old 12-11-2013, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by TeriQuilter
    Yes- this is it! Thank you so very much!
    Originally Posted by Sunnie
    If it's like the Labyrinth I did, it's all half square triangles, squares and some rectangles (where there are 2 or more squares of the same color in a row). It's really easy if you mark it out, no pattern or giving out personal information required.

I mocked it up in EQ, so I could verify the fabric requirements. I think the blocks were 4.5" blocks (4" finished), but I can look it up. I made 2 pillow cases with the star and inside border using 3 3/8" finished blocks.