Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Juki Exceed >
  • Juki Exceed

• Juki Exceed

Old 02-06-2012, 11:06 AM

Default Juki Exceed

Hi All

I am looking at a Juki Exceed HZL F600 and wondering if anyone has one and if so what do you think of it?

They seem to be "scarce as hens teeth" (my Mom used to say that) here in Ontario/Canada. Juki is a industrial machine manufacturer that is now moving into the home sewing market - I am familiar with their big machines and they are excellent quality. I have looked at their videos and specs a number of times as well as a couple of Youtubes from happy owners and it seems quite impressive. The only dealer I could find is a good hour and a half away or I can order on-line.

I am not interested in Janome...my only other choice would be Bernina, they are also a good hour away and I really wasn't impressed with the dealership owners.

anyway, if you have one I would love to hear what you have to say about your Juki!

TIA
    Joann
    Old 02-06-2012, 02:39 PM

I have the f-600 - had it for 2 years or so. I think it's the best. It feeds so well, no need for leader enders. Very strong and dependable. I have heard that the buttonholes are not wonderful. Other than that everyone I know loves theres.
    Old 02-06-2012, 03:00 PM

Thanks Judi! I watched a You tube on the buttonholer and thought it did a good "looking"job but maybe they aren't sturdy - will have to try one when I find one of these machines for a test drive. Do you mind me asking what you paid for it - I contacted the distributor who quoted me a price that I think is too high....and there is a dealer in Michigan that is only another 1/2 hr or so drive - would like to get the best price I can, of course!

J