Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Just received my block magazine from MSQC wow!!!! >
  • Just received my block magazine from MSQC wow!!!!

• Just received my block magazine from MSQC wow!!!!

Old 03-08-2014, 12:09 PM

There is a digital option??? I didn't see that. I would prefer digital, less of a footprint, less trees cut down and less space to find to store magazines.

I gotta go back to the website and see about the digital option. Thanks for mentioning.

Originally Posted by weasier22
    I just ordered and downloaded the digital edition of the magazine!! Nothing like instant satisfaction!!!!! Like the magazine and can't wait for the next issue!
    Old 03-08-2014, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by Minnesewta-sam
    This is not the same item. The name of MSQC magazine is BLOCK...Hope mine comes today!
    Agree, the daily special for today is the magazine Jenny did with Fons and Porter. They parted ways and Block is all Jenny's. I hope mine is coming today, looking at everyone's comments.
    Old 03-08-2014, 12:42 PM

Default Digital BLOCK Magazine

Originally Posted by Havplenty
    There is a digital option??? I didn't see that. I would prefer digital, less of a footprint, less trees cut down and less space to find to store magazines.

I gotta go back to the website and see about the digital option. Thanks for mentioning.
    Hi Havplenty .... I found a little blurb on the Misssouri Quilt Company Blog. Here is the link: http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/ If you scroll down the page (March 7, 2014 blog date), you will find the a link to the digital issue. "Or try the digital version, here. " Click on the "here" in their blog and it will bring you to where you can order the magazine in digital format. I prefer digital rather than hard copy ... trying to get rid of all my "paper". I hope all of the members who ordered the magazine get their issues soon. I'm hoping that the digital format is offered for each issue.

Happy quilting!
    Weasier22
    Old 03-08-2014, 12:45 PM

Plus, the digital version is (probably) not made in China.
    Old 03-08-2014, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by Havplenty

I had trouble finding it....called them and was told to put "magazine" in the search box and the digital edition came up. It's ony $4.99. Got it and love it! Talking about the yearly cost, someone just said "only $3.99"....how do you get that? The girl said they plan to have a sub for the digital edition so you'd get a notice when it was available but for now you have to check the site...she said Vol. 2 would be out early April.

I love the format! Very clean and easy to follow, all info for each quilt right up front and a recap illustration at the end. And no ads!
    Old 03-08-2014, 12:52 PM

The previous poster said $3 per month. It comes out every other month so that's what it is but I prefer to consider the per issue price.
    Old 03-08-2014, 02:17 PM

Mail came and went and still NO BLOCK. Boo Hoo, now I will have to hope it shows up Monday and that is a late mail day. Hope some of you got yours today. Enjoy if you did. Wonder where it came from that it didn't make Central FL.
    Old 03-08-2014, 02:25 PM

For many years Reiman Publications did not have advertisements, but I think it was about 2 years ago they made it known that they would have to begin to accept ads. because of costs going up so much. But their magazines are still very good reading.
    Old 03-08-2014, 03:03 PM

I can't wait to get mine.
    Cindy
    Old 03-08-2014, 04:11 PM

Gee, I didn't get mine today either. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting.........and waiting! I might switch to the digital issue next. Then I won't have to wait!!!! I might