Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Looking for a Software Program for a Quilt Memory Book >
  • Looking for a Software Program for a Quilt Memory Book

• Looking for a Software Program for a Quilt Memory Book

Old 07-21-2012, 08:09 AM

Exclamation Looking for a Software Program for a Quilt Memory Book

Don't you just love it when you find a really neat thing on the internet and then can't remember what it is called....
    This is a software program created by a couple of gals in the Palm Springs/California area and sold by them. The program is like a digital scrapbook for your quilts. You import in your pictures, and then add information about the pattern names and who got the quilt etc......It was not very expensive as I remember like $30 or so......
    and now that I want to purchase it and get started documenting my quilts, for the life of me I can not find the software....and of course can not remember its name...............HELP please
    Old 07-21-2012, 08:36 AM

QUILT ALBUM...... Has anybody used this

http://quiltalbum.com/index.html
    Old 07-21-2012, 09:08 AM
    Power Poster

It looks like a good product, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I wish the web pages showed you just what information the program stores. I keep information about my quilts in a spread sheet, and pictures in folder. I have also made return address labels with a quilt on them. This program adds more functionality, the main thing being the ability to print a nice quilt album, but I wonder if it would allow me to tabulate all the information I want to keep about my quilts (such as which ones have been entered in which guild's quilt show, type of batting used, etc.) I wonder if it allows the user to enter new categories of information. If anyone knows the answer, please post, but meanwhile I'll send a question to the quiltalbum web site.
    Old 07-21-2012, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by dunster
    It looks like a good product, thanks for bringing it to our attention. I wish the web pages showed you just what information the program stores. I keep information about my quilts in a spread sheet, and pictures in folder. I have also made return address labels with a quilt on them. This program adds more functionality, the main thing being the ability to print a nice quilt album, but I wonder if it would allow me to tabulate all the information I want to keep about my quilts (such as which ones have been entered in which guild's quilt show, type of batting used, etc.) I wonder if it allows the user to enter new categories of information. If anyone knows the answer, please post, but meanwhile I'll send a question to the quiltalbum web site.
    Thank you for your imput....am anxious to hear from others....
    Old 07-21-2012, 10:08 AM
    QM
    Power Poster

That looks great! I'll need to mention it to my guild sisters. After almost 500 quilts, I've made a habit of a word processed quilt list and folders of photos, by year. This looks much better.

Last edited by QM; 07-21-2012 at 10:10 AM.
    Old 08-03-2013, 12:45 PM

I just bought this at a quilt show...only used it a little bit, but it is VERY easy to use and you can use the information to make business cards or note cards too. All part of the program. For the price...well worth it!