Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • May have worn out seam ripper. >
  • May have worn out seam ripper.

• May have worn out seam ripper.

Old 01-19-2021, 02:39 AM

Originally Posted by Julienm1
    Started this top yesterday and for whatever reason switched sewing foot. Some seams were quarter inch and some not. So today started ripping out so many seams, pressing and after lunch will start sewing again using only ONE foot. Sadly, no special egg nog, no chocolate. Acid reflux acting up so have to be careful what I eat. ? is...how's your weekend?

I like this simple pattern for an I-spy baby quilt. Thank you for posting a photo to inspire me to try it. Do you recall the pattern name? I can see it works well with scraps! Good luck with your quilting adventure on this one.

Old 01-19-2021, 02:53 AM

Saw Jenny on MSQC whip this up. Here's a link to the pattern I made. Uses charms and "brick" 2.5 x 5. You can adjust the size to whatever floats your boat...lol. Really mindless sewing which I like doing right now. Is a great stash busting pattern. I plan to make a couple for Project Linus.

https://quiltingtutorials.com/tutorials?q=zipper
    Old 01-20-2021, 03:10 AM

Default Many Thanks for the pattern link/tutorial

Originally Posted by Julienm1
    Saw Jenny on MSQC whip this up. Here's a link to the pattern I made. Uses charms and "brick" 2.5 x 5. You can adjust the size to whatever floats your boat...lol. Really mindless sewing which I like doing right now. Is a great stash busting pattern. I plan to make a couple for Project Linus.

https://quiltingtutorials.com/tutorials?q=zipper
    Mindless sewing ! Great Stash busting pattern! 2 great features I was looking for in a baby pattern! I love the name..Zipper quilt. I appreciate your help.