Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Nancy Zieman's Column quilt.  Have you made one? >
  • Nancy Zieman's Column quilt. Have you made one?

• Nancy Zieman's Column quilt. Have you made one?

Old 12-02-2011, 10:27 AM

We get her but the show is on at 6:30 AM. Being a nightowl, I can never get up that early.
    Old 12-02-2011, 10:29 AM

I answered to soon! Thanks for the info and for taking the time to join our board.

Originally Posted by Nancy Zieman
    Thanks for your interest in the Column Quilt design that I presented on TV. BTW, the most 52 current Sewing With Nancy shows are available online 24/7 at www.nancyzieman.com. If you missed a show or your PBS stations doesn't carry it, you can watch online.

I also did a variation of that quilt called "Quilt to Give," you can find the instructions on my blog—www.nancyzieman.com/blog. It's way to use of scraps of fabric and then give the quilt to someone in need.
    Old 12-02-2011, 10:41 AM

WELCOME NANCY !!

It is great to know about the shows online -- I have been trying to make an ombre quilt and could not remember all the hints you gave in your shows.

Thanks again -- and welcome!!
    Old 12-02-2011, 11:42 AM

Thanks for your interest in the Column Quilt design that I presented on TV. BTW, the most 52 current Sewing With Nancy shows are available online 24/7 at www.nancyzieman.com. If you missed a show or your PBS stations doesn't carry it, you can watch online.

I also did a variation of that quilt called "Quilt to Give," you can find the instructions on my blog—www.nancyzieman.com/blog. It's way to use of scraps of fabric and then give the quilt to someone in need.
    Thank-you for "hearing" us ! and responding so quickly! What an honor to have your presence with us! You are one of the greats! Love how much you share and educate on so many wonderful topics! A HUGE Thank-you from a dedicated watcher of your fabulous shows!
    Old 12-02-2011, 11:48 AM

Went to the site and found the column quilt pattern. A must do. Here we do not have her program on PBS. Sure do miss it.
    Old 12-02-2011, 02:08 PM

Thanks Nancy, and Welcome to the board!
    Old 12-02-2011, 02:17 PM
    Power Poster

Hello to Nancy! Nice to have you join in with us! Thanks for sharing the info about your shows! I look forward to seeing which ones I have missed!
    Old 12-02-2011, 05:24 PM

Thank you so much Nancy! So wonderful to have you here with us. I always watched you shows and loved them. We used to get them when we lived up close to Shreveport thru the Shreveport Public Broadcasting....a wonderful system there, but when we moved to where we are now, we get nothing and the PBS station is the national station, obviously.....Really miss you! Thanks for your blog!
    Old 12-02-2011, 06:18 PM

Haven't made one but wrote down all the directions to try after the first of the year..........It does look quite easy and i have done the quilt as you go before
    Old 12-02-2011, 06:22 PM

Nancy, Welcome to the Quilting Board. Love your show and I believe you will love this board. Everyone here is very helpful and creative. You will fit right in with this wonderful bunch!