Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Need help - I can't find the post showing unique material cutting >
  • Need help - I can't find the post showing unique material cutting

• Need help - I can't find the post showing unique material cutting

Old 07-30-2010, 08:18 AM

You're right about the stockmarket and recouping. But, more important to remember, there's only so much one can do. Enjoy today.

I think if we could/do move, it will be back to New England. Perhaps when I return in October, we can meet someplace and say hi. I still remember where some things are :lol:
    Old 07-30-2010, 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by Kooklabell
    You're right about the stockmarket and recouping. But, more important to remember, there's only so much one can do. Enjoy today.

I think if we could/do move, it will be back to New England. Perhaps when I return in October, we can meet someplace and say hi. I still remember where some things are :lol:
    Hey, that would be great! There are several of us here in NH and MA so maybe we could all meet someplace central?! Keep my name handy and PM me when you're due back here and we can post it for everybody. _:-)_
    Old 07-30-2010, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by QBeth

Hey, that would be great! There are several of us here in NH and MA so maybe we could all meet someplace central?! Keep my name handy and PM me when you're due back here and we can post it for everybody. _:-)_
    Sounds like a wonderful plan. We usually come up the weekend of Columbus Day and stay in Rockport, MA
    Old 07-30-2010, 05:07 PM

I left in lets see, 1976. I graduated from Tyngs High in 73. My whole family is from there. I'm related to everyone!
    I built my home and moved into tyngs in 78 . So You are -----'' b4 my time ''

What is the common family name that You have in tyng.?

I would like to be part of Your get together when You get back this way .
    Old 07-30-2010, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by QBeth
    I'm amazed at how small our world is. .... but we can't imagine leaving the neighbors behind. I still have at least 10 years to retirement :shock: so....
    I hear you! Love my neighborhood and plan on never moving again, if I can avoid it. For one thing, I don't EVER want to pack again! When I die, they can bury me in the backyard. _:-)_

The ten years you have until retirement might be a good thing, the way the stock market is going up and down. I have about five years to go and am not sure my retirement funds will recoup what they've lost. But, at least I have something. As much as I might worry about it, there's just so much worrying you can do about long term stuff. Better just to do what you can and wait it out.

If things ever change and you decide to move, hope you come back this way!
    I am retired and love it. What section of Nashua do You live in. I am not asking for an address just an area . Nashua is nice . I pm You awhile back...we go to GRACE Lutheran on Spit Brook Rd.
    Old 07-30-2010, 05:50 PM

i always tell new quilters to watch this www.quilterstv.com they have alot of helpful video,s for free
    Old 07-30-2010, 07:12 PM

Bell is my maiden name. But I have an incredible list of "second cousins". Let me put it this way, I moved to NY and attended a small college. My Psych professor married one of my second cousins! Very small world we live in :)

I will put you in my little book to contact before we come "home" in October.
    Old 07-30-2010, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by nellie
    i always tell new quilters to watch this www.quilterstv.com they have alot of helpful video,s for free
    Thank you Nellie.

That's very kind of you. I will take a look.
    Old 07-30-2010, 08:29 PM

your so welcome
    Old 08-02-2010, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by ICU_FOSTERMOM
    I am retired and love it. What section of Nashua do You live in. I am not asking for an address just an area . Nashua is nice . I pm You awhile back...we go to GRACE Lutheran on Spit Brook Rd.
    Yes, I remember your PM to me! I live off of exit 6, just past the Nashua Mall. And, I know where your church is, just down the street from my doctor's office.

If we're going to make this happen, everyone should start thinking about a place to meet.... a restaurant or whatever. _:-)_