• Main
  • nouvelle >
  • nouvelle

• nouvelle

Old 10-03-2011, 04:06 AM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by lolo307
    Oh merci pas de soucis on peut parler français je cherche ce modele du forum
    Pourriez vous m'aider
    Mon fils habite Limoges et moi au havre Normandie

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-157300-1.htm
    Le modele est disponible que aux Etats Unis - par exemple, ici http://www.quilterswarehouse.com/p-4...-quilting.aspx

Mais j'ai verifie qu'ils font des livraisons internationaux donc j'espere que ca marche! :-D

Mes parent habitent a Cussac, a 45 minutes de Limoges. :-D
    Old 10-03-2011, 07:14 AM

Oh merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tu est ma bonne fée sur ce site
    Old 10-03-2011, 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
    Bonjour lolo et bienvenue au Quilting Board.

Je suis anglaise mais j'habitais en France (pres de Limoges) il y a 18 mois et pendant 6 ans, donc je parle francais un peu. Si vous avais jamais besoin de traduction ici sur le forum, n'hesitez pas... ca me faire bien de pratiquer mon francais pourque je ne le perde pas. :-D

English: Hello lolo and welcome to the QB. I am English but have lived in France for 6 years up to 18 months ago so I speak a little French. If you ever need any translation here on the forum, don't hesitate... it would do me good to practice my French so that I don't lose it...

This is an international forum folks - lets do all we can to welcome non- English speakers and open our minds and try and learn from them, instead of directing them (in ENGLISH!!) to google translator. :?

BTW her name is lolo NOT 'nouvelle' - that simply means 'new' in French.
    I agree, but I thought the link for the google translator was for those of us who speak English to be able to communicate with her, not the other way around. I'm sure the ones who posted the link meant no harm, only to help! :D
    Old 10-03-2011, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
    Originally Posted by lolo307
    Oh merci pas de soucis on peut parler français je cherche ce modele du forum
    Pourriez vous m'aider
    Mon fils habite Limoges et moi au havre Normandie

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-157300-1.htm
    Le modele est disponible que aux Etats Unis - par exemple, ici http://www.quilterswarehouse.com/p-4...-quilting.aspx

Mais j'ai verifie qu'ils font des livraisons internationaux donc j'espere que ca marche! :-D

Mes parent habitent a Cussac, a 45 minutes de Limoges. :-D
    Oui j'ai vu mais aucun tableau de chiffre dommage
    Old 10-03-2011, 11:53 PM
    k3n
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by lovelyl
    Originally Posted by k3n
    Bonjour lolo et bienvenue au Quilting Board.

Je suis anglaise mais j'habitais en France (pres de Limoges) il y a 18 mois et pendant 6 ans, donc je parle francais un peu. Si vous avais jamais besoin de traduction ici sur le forum, n'hesitez pas... ca me faire bien de pratiquer mon francais pourque je ne le perde pas. :-D

English: Hello lolo and welcome to the QB. I am English but have lived in France for 6 years up to 18 months ago so I speak a little French. If you ever need any translation here on the forum, don't hesitate... it would do me good to practice my French so that I don't lose it...

This is an international forum folks - lets do all we can to welcome non- English speakers and open our minds and try and learn from them, instead of directing them (in ENGLISH!!) to google translator. :?

BTW her name is lolo NOT 'nouvelle' - that simply means 'new' in French.
    I agree, but I thought the link for the google translator was for those of us who speak English to be able to communicate with her, not the other way around. I'm sure the ones who posted the link meant no harm, only to help! :D
    I appreciate that but someone posted 'if you don't speak ENGLISH try google translator' - if you don't speak English you wouldn't understand the post! :shock: It is a good idea though for those of us who don't speak or understand French to go to google translator in order to understand Lolo's posts and perhaps respond to her with a bit of French. View it as an opportunity to learn.

I'm sure ppl only want to help, I was just pointing out that Lolo doesn't understand what your saying. :D

Lolo - des gentils gens ici essaient de t'aider avec un lien au traducteur google mais ils te disent en anglais, donc tu ne les comprends pas! :shock: Je viens de les expliquer en disant que peut-etre ILS peuvent aller au traducteur pour qu'ils puissent comprendre ton francais....

Et j'aime bien d'etre ta bonne fee de forum! :lol:
    Old 10-04-2011, 12:15 AM

Oui j'arrive a comprendre avec le traducteur
    Merci a toutes pour vos messages

Yes I arrive has to understand(include) with the translator
    Thank you has all for your messages
    Old 10-04-2011, 05:03 AM

I think that if LOLO uses the Google translator (which by the way is not exactly great) She would learn some English also. Learning goes both ways and she seems very happy using Google.
    Kutnso
    Old 10-04-2011, 10:57 AM

[quote=k3n]Bonjour lolo et bienvenue au Quilting Board.

Hi K3n, whereabouts, I'm about 30 mins north of limoges, Junction 20/21 of the A20...what shops did u like here ?
    Have just looked at your site, I so wish I knew you were here before, I'd have loved to have met you and perhaps taken some classes. its what I find difficult here, theres so much hand sewing work not so much on machines
    Old 10-04-2011, 11:01 AM

Bonjour Lolo,
    J'habite près de Limoges aussi, Sortie 20/21 A20...
    Bienvenue :O)
    Old 10-04-2011, 11:46 AM

Merci a toutes