Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • OH MY GOSH...should I buy a new sewing machine?????  ***PICS ADDED PAGE 5!!!*** >
  • OH MY GOSH...should I buy a new sewing machine????? ***PICS ADDED PAGE 5!!!***

• OH MY GOSH...should I buy a new sewing machine????? ***PICS ADDED PAGE 5!!!***

Old 09-03-2008, 03:53 AM

Pretty Kitty congratulations on your new sewing machine!! I know you will be creating many beautiful pieces on that new baby of yours!!!

WOW it must have been Christmas in Sept for you.. a sewing machine, a box of threads and a stash of food!! wooo hoooooo!!!

I love your quality control kitties.. Kitchen is tooooooooooooooooooo cute looking down from the top of the door!! He has the cutest expression on his face!!! heeeloooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
    Old 09-03-2008, 05:55 AM

Bronze gift wow aren't you a lucky gal! I said it before, but Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! How is your kitty bed comming along? The last I saw of it your colors were going together amazingly.

Those photos are great, I'll have to show them around, and you bake too... It's a lucky thing that the cats can't take toys up to that level and drop them down into the baking! :D
    Old 09-03-2008, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by Elizabeth A.
    Bronze gift wow aren't you a lucky gal! I said it before, but Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday! How is your kitty bed comming along? The last I saw of it your colors were going together amazingly
    Elizabeth, I was holding off on the kitty bed until I got the new machine, although I did buy the fabric for the bottom and the sides of it and the foam (which the cats have already tested out and approve of) for it. Ready to go again now!
    Old 09-03-2008, 08:08 AM

What a happy ending! And your kitties are so cute. I adopted an orange 6 month old male from the shelter. We named him Nemo because he likes to play in water!
    Old 09-03-2008, 04:40 PM

:D :D :D New machine......and I can add that I was breaking my head over which machine is the right for me.....ended up with brother PQ1500 and we are haveing wonderful relation since then (last Xmes..) :lol: :lol: