Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Main
  • Ok girls(and guys) lets get movin! >
  • Ok girls(and guys) lets get movin!

• Ok girls(and guys) lets get movin!

Old 01-25-2011, 07:19 AM

Dear Lea - please send some of your energy - do you take PayPal? Thanks, signed, stitchinwitch.
    Old 01-25-2011, 08:04 AM

WOW I"m like PegD, how much coffee have you had??? OK OK i'm going to, will run up and down the stairs,ouch, i guess i better stretch first. I never have nor will i ever be able to touch the floor
    Old 01-25-2011, 10:56 AM

Thanks alot also, Ineeded that. I've vac the whole trailer, cleaned bathrooms and catpans. I'am on my second cup of coffee,taking a break on the porch,it's 78 here in St.Cloud,Fl. Now I need to get sewing on my forth block for my row robin, first have to take the dog out,before we get our rain and high winds.Again thanks alot.
    Old 01-25-2011, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by leatheflea
    Originally Posted by DebsShelties
    Im 42 and can still lay the palms of my hands on the floor, Dh is 47 and he can too! Got to stay flexible, moving, sewing will make us old fast. Just mad some instant coffe the brewed is all gone...while waiting on microwave did some stretches...grab the front of the stove....stick that hiney out there....stretch forward....hold it...man my legs are stiff today..do you feel the pull? Good job girls(and guys).
    Come over to my place where I will put you on my ELIPTICAL, Bike etc.
    I do them every am as part of my day routine to get the blood circulating

Before I moved to "podunk, indiana" I rode a bike everyday no matter what the weather, even after working 10+ hours a day. I've road once here. Country drivers are the worst. Honey says hes gonna get me one of those orange flags on a big long stick to put on my bike...LOL. I'm not a health nut I just "try".
    Mine is a stationary bike, love it though
    Old 01-25-2011, 11:37 AM

Hold the coffee and your bladder will be pleased. Take care and don't rip a muscle!lol
    Come on get up! I dont wanna here your excuses, excuses are like my bladder, cant hold water!...LOL It takes as much time as lifting that cornbread to your mouth( thats what I'm having for breakfast here in a little bit). Ok sitting at your puter....put that left let up on the desk...straighten out...thats it...it may not be straight..but darn it feels good to get the blood moving! Darnit...I gotta resew some blocks...you girls keep stretching even if you cant pull yourself away from the puter.
    Old 01-25-2011, 11:46 AM

How big was the pot?
    About 1/2 a pot!
    Old 01-25-2011, 02:16 PM

Somebody lock that chick in the closet! Dang! LOL!
    Old 01-25-2011, 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by Nolee
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, this message is GREAT!! What a morning starter and I don't even drink coffee. Now that dear Jack LaLanne is part of our history, you absolutely MUST carry on his mission!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps this is what inspired you this morning and it wasn't really that coffee after all. (In a whisper: I don't think he drank that caffeine-laden, Vitamin B depleting stuff. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.)
    It might deplete my vit b, thats why I take extra everyday. I aint normal as you can already guess. Low heart rate(caffene for this), low blood sugar(sugar in the coffee), low blood pressure(more coffe for this), low Iron(lots of bread and bacon). Doc dont know how I function on most days. They start taking my vitals and want to know if I'm alive and feeling fine. Oh Jack was the "Man" in our house. Dad works out everyday at 65.
    Old 01-25-2011, 03:21 PM

Shhh, I'm trying to relax ;) You're all making me feel tired just reading, lol
    Old 01-25-2011, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Nolee
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, this message is GREAT!! What a morning starter and I don't even drink coffee. Now that dear Jack LaLanne is part of our history, you absolutely MUST carry on his mission!!!!!!!!!! Perhaps this is what inspired you this morning and it wasn't really that coffee after all. (In a whisper: I don't think he drank that caffeine-laden, Vitamin B depleting stuff. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.)
    It might deplete my vit b, thats why I take extra everyday. I aint normal as you can already guess. Low heart rate(caffene for this), low blood sugar(sugar in the coffee), low blood pressure(more coffe for this), low Iron(lots of bread and bacon). Doc dont know how I function on most days. They start taking my vitals and want to know if I'm alive and feeling fine. Oh Jack was the "Man" in our house. Dad works out everyday at 65.
    I used to be like that; but age caught up with me. Now I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, high risk for heart disease because my dad died of a heart attack at 49. Still under 130 lbs. and no fat on my bones. Had to jump high to reach 98 lbs.