Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   2013 UFO Therapy Thread - Sister Thread to 2013 UFO Challenge of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/2013-ufo-therapy-thread-sister-thread-2013-ufo-challenge-month-t210452.html)

Fraew 02-22-2013 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Jacki (Post 5879515)
The border on Linda's quilt is fabulous. By the time I get to the border I'm generally not looking for work...... I do think it's a great use of colour, vibrant. Very odd typing this when I know that you are all tucked up in bed. Happy Friday. J

I am sooooo with you on that but doesn't it look fabulous?!? Well worth the effort!

J.M. 02-22-2013 02:34 PM

Great quilts! It's so inspirational to see quilts being finished.

dublb 02-22-2013 08:34 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Well I listed my Pony blocks as part o' my UFO's so here are the 2 that I have done this month. Actually I did work on another one taday, at the "Sit N Sew" that's at my LQS. I grabbed the ziploc baggie, that it was in & didn't check it before I went. Well I was short a piece. I almost got it done. I hope I find that piece 'cause I don't want ta cut another piece.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]397208[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]397209[/ATTACH]

lots2do 02-23-2013 02:56 AM

Wow, both of those blocks are nice but the second one really speaks to me!

carriem 02-23-2013 05:17 AM

Dublb--kept up the progress! One day you will be done. :)

wildyard 02-23-2013 08:05 AM

Bev, your blocks are wonderful. So well done and complex. I love the fabrics and the way they come together. Both are excellent in all ways!!!

Luv Quilts and Cats 02-23-2013 08:53 AM

THis is a great thread! Thanks Fraew for starting it. Right now I have about 10 UFOs in various stages. I am going to finish them before I start something new. At least, that's what I tell myself!!!!! LOL! I have right now a top to put together into rows and sew the rows together and put the borders on. I have a small 8 x 10 inch quilt with the binding sewn on and waiting to be stitched down. I have two hand projects going. I have some Halloween table runners and wall hangings that need batting and quilting. So far today I have done laundry and checked out this board. Oh, I have two pieces of fleece to sew together to make a little lap quilt. Well, something will get done today!

Fraew 02-23-2013 09:14 AM

Welcome to our work party Luv! We love the company. :)

irishrose 02-23-2013 09:35 AM

I love the fact that finishing is a possibility. I have a Spicy Spiral table runner on one machine, a mystery being quilted on another, a Warm Wishes on the wall and several more in hiding. Yikes! Thank you for this thread to encourage me.

gramajo 02-23-2013 10:13 AM

I finished up UFO #1 for Feb, #2 for the year. I started a PIG, Memories of Yosemite wallhanging (I needed something new to work on :)) a couple of weeks ago and just have a little bit of quilting, binding and tabs to finish. It MAY be my
2nd finish this month--otherwise it'll be done in early March. I need to get taxes done before I go to my machine.