Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Bookmark a Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/bookmark-thread-t164953.html)

Maggiemay 11-02-2011 12:16 PM

Thanks everyone for helping me figure out all of this! Most of my questions have been answered just reading through everyone elses questions!

Tulip 11-02-2011 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by ncredbird (Post 4618198)
Whoooo Hoooo! I just figured out the answer to this question!
For anyone else wanting to bookmark a subject - Whoooo Hoooo! Ann in TN

Thanks Ann!

Sweeterthanwine 11-02-2011 06:49 PM

For anyone else wanting to bookmark a subject - When reading the topic go to the top of the topic page to the gray box that says "Thread Tools". When you click the little down arrow next to it you get three options. One of them is "Subscribe to this thread" Select that option and it will give you the choice to subscribe to the tread with notification or bookmark the page. Whoooo Hoooo! Ann in TN

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I found my bookmarks by using your instructions. Yay.....

sewnsewer2 11-05-2011 05:56 AM

For anyone else wanting to bookmark a subject - When reading the topic go to the top of the topic page to the gray box that says "Thread Tools". When you click the little down arrow next to it you get three options. One of them is "Subscribe to this thread" Select that option and it will give you the choice to subscribe to the tread with notification or bookmark the page. Whoooo Hoooo! Ann in TN

Ahh Ha! Thanks, your way is the only way I could find it!! I don't have any yellow on my screen as described in the posts before yours.

Thank you!

happymrs 11-07-2011 05:45 PM

Thanks, I just now figured out how to bookmark mine now too! Things are getting better here again, glad I didn't leave!

grocifer 11-08-2011 09:38 AM

Where are all the old "my pages" stored and how do I add to them -- I don't know what the step is after "subscribe or bookmark" to get them into my old folders. HELP!!!

grocifer 11-08-2011 09:56 AM

Glory be, I just found the old ones when I clicked "welcome grocifer" at the top of the page -- it took me to my profile and I could see all of my old pages by checking on blog entries under my avatar. I see "shiva paintsticks" that I saved a few days ago is on the top of the list and then the folders are listed. Now if I could just figure out how to get it into the right folder with all my other crayon, paint etc. information. I clicked on edit but wasn't given a choice of where to put it. It's also hard to find the right folder as they aren't in alphabetical order anymore so you have to click on each page one by one.
Do you think we will ever figure all this out. I keep telling my self -- patience.........

grammy17 11-17-2011 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by Connie in CO (Post 4616743)
It's not home anymore.

Me too! and I seldom come here and I used to be here several times a day.

deemail 11-17-2011 06:05 PM

search on 'Quilting Board Glossary'... then Bookmark, be sure you are INSIDE the thread you want to bookmark before following instructions.

Tulip 11-18-2011 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by deemail (Post 4691895)
search on 'Quilting Board Glossary'... then Bookmark, be sure you are INSIDE the thread you want to bookmark before following instructions.

Would that be the same as Thread Tools located at the top?