Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Border Creek Station mystery quilt 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/border-creek-station-mystery-quilt-2011-a-t167897.html)

YukonViv 12-30-2011 07:13 PM

Oh my gosh those fabrics are so cool!

I still haven't completed my homework, I still have some time before clue #3 is given out at our shop.

BC_QuilterLaur 12-30-2011 07:33 PM

Hi
I am just looking at your cuts and it looks like your solid 3" squares are made from your transition fabric are you doing the seaside romance colours?

QuiltE 12-30-2011 07:35 PM

BCQLaur .... Great fabric ... my colours!!

YukonViv .... you're like me, wait til the last moment! I did that this time again, though was a very good girl and came right home and got it done that night. So I get to forget about mine til the end of January. I hate the wait! :) though it's good, as I can do other things. Win-Win!

Sheila_H 01-12-2012 06:49 PM

Got most of #2 cut just need to do a little bit of sewing, picked up the sheet for week 3 today, we've got a lot of sewing in this session, finally! I'll post some more pics next week. How is everyone else making out?

QuiltE 01-12-2012 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Sheila_H (Post 4869320)
Got most of #2 cut just need to do a little bit of sewing, picked up the sheet for week 3 today, we've got a lot of sewing in this session, finally! I'll post some more pics next week. How is everyone else making out?

Hello SheilaH ... Good to see you back with us! I'm all caught up with BCS and won't see the next clue for about another week or so. I haven't seen you over on the PC threads either. Maybe you've been away down south and enjoying the warm weather? Granted we've had it pretty good this year. Although sounds like tonight all h.... might break loose!

Will look forward to seeing your progress after #2, and then again, after #3 gets completed!

How about everyone else? ... show your stuff!!! :)

Sheila_H 01-12-2012 07:45 PM

Hi QuiltE Happy New Year! yes I was quiet over the holidays dealing with pneumonia and I fell on the first ice on our steps and cracked my tailbone two days before Christmas! I've sworn that this year has to be better, at least I'm back quilting again, yeah! We had snow, freezing rain, high winds, and then mixes of a little of everything today. So I've got this one on the go, trying to catch up on the Blooming Nine Patch, and then next month I start the Gypsy Rose BOM and Star of Bethlehem and still doing the Bernina Academy do you think I took on enough projects lol

QuiltE 01-12-2012 08:02 PM

OUCH!!!!!!! Now that's taking it a little far, for sending the old year out with a big bang!
Hope your butt is feeling better now! :)

Crazy Lady you are ... with all that?
Is that a subtle way to tell me that you're not saddling up for the PC?

I SO want to see your B9P ... hurry hurry hurry!!

ljs317 01-13-2012 05:26 AM

Hi! Hi! Hi!

Tomorrow is the day I get step 1!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa

QuiltE 01-13-2012 02:58 PM

Yeeeeehhhaaaaawww!!!!!!!!

YukonViv 01-25-2012 08:45 PM

Hi all!!!!

Ok, I now have clue #3...although...

do I have to say it?

I haven't finished clue #2!!!!!!!

Seriously, there was a reason I needed a group around me to motivate me LOL.

Ok, this weekend, I will seriously catch up. How is everyone else doing?

BTW, still thinking of that pony one but it feels like it's moving further and further away.