Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Do you find that you spend to time here when you should be doing.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/do-you-find-you-spend-time-here-when-you-should-doing-t58895.html)

ann clare 08-13-2010 12:22 PM

Yes I spend too much time here. Love it and have learned so much.

zz-pd 08-13-2010 04:15 PM

Yes, I to find myself here when I should be sewing, but I just love all of you so much, I can't stay away :D God bless.

brickley 08-13-2010 04:36 PM

I have to tell you, I love this sight. I can spend hours on it. I guess there are worse thing a person could do with their time.

yellowsnow55 08-13-2010 04:53 PM

So glad I'm not the only one spending to much time on this site. Normally I at least make the bed and do the dishes, but not today. Ah well the housework won't be going anywhere and did take borrowed dog for long walk.

ProLongarmARTQUILTER 08-13-2010 06:13 PM

When I should be doing that quilt, mmmmm? Yes

Mary M 08-13-2010 06:41 PM

I too spend way to much time her but I enjoy all the suggestions, information and even laughs! I just haven't been focused, lately, on my quilting. I have so many that need to be quilted but my preference is for piecing. No I can't afford to send them all outto be quilted.:)

magpiefeather 08-13-2010 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Since I'm a night owl..I'm on all night! Yes I spend too much time here! I have really learned alot though...each section is full of great tips, pictures, sales and fun letters. I love all the pretty quilts, pets, kids, husbands and wives pics, LOVE the pictures section.
Love the stashes that people find on Craigslist, yard sales, goodwill etc. Love the sewing machine collections! The messy sewing rooms, the NEAT sewing rooms, the organizing ideas.
I love anything about quilts and quilting. so it's a joy to be here.

Pat G 08-13-2010 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Dina
Yes, I am definitely addicted to this forum. It is just so interesting!!

Yes, me, too. I can sometime spend 3 hrs. in the morn. on here. That's one advantage of living alone now. I get excited when I see that "Konstantin" email. It's also fun to ck out all of the links. There is no end to some of them. One leads to another whole list of them. Such fun.

Annz 08-13-2010 08:17 PM

Yes I feel that way too. I tell myself I won't be on for too long but it is so much fun and so informative that I just have to stay on here.

Annya 08-13-2010 08:46 PM

I get on here nearly 3 times a day. Morning, lunch time and night. i first go on facebook and play the few games I do then to the emails. After deleting the junk mail I come here for about 2 hours. I have to thank every one because when I had panic attacks last week, reading all your stories etc helped me to relax enough to go to bed at 2.30am. I would not miss reading your thoughts and opinions as I too am learning more things every day. i have been quilting for 10 years now. :thumbup: