Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

Mom of eight 01-18-2011 08:28 AM

Welcome and Konstantin I wish you and your bride many years of happiness

Rosyhf 01-18-2011 08:35 AM

All my best to Konstantine to his new bride and a hardy welcome to Taliarose.

EagarBeez 01-18-2011 08:38 AM

Best wishes to Konstantin aka gorilla and his intended, may they have much happiness in their future.
Welcome Talia, with no experience with sewing, I am sure you'll catch on quick. I am fairly new to quilting and learning a great deal as I go along. Welcome aboard

Grace MooreLinker 01-18-2011 08:49 AM

welcome , to our group of all crafts. Love this board it's a great source of infformation

sewilicious 01-18-2011 09:24 AM

Welcome Talia and best wishes to Konstantin, I love this Forum and enjoy this big beautiful family.

TaliaRose 01-18-2011 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Annya
TaliaRose, Will this board still have the same name or will be changed? I tell all my quilting friends about this board and how it has saved my sanity when I have suffered my rotten panic attacks. I would be a shame but with new staff comes newer ideas. Welcome and please wish Gorilla the best for his future life,
Annya.

No way! We won't change the name!

TaliaRose 01-18-2011 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by winia
Congratulations to Konstantin and the future Mrs. Konstantin.
May you live happily ever after. :D :D :thumbup:

Welcome, TaliaRose. Cat lovers can be forgiven for many
things, including not quilting. I am a beginner myself.
Start small, and you will come to totally enjoy it. Not to
mention how lovely your residence will look.

Thanks for the tip! it's a smart one especially for me because I often get such big ideas, and I don't know where to begin...

TaliaRose 01-18-2011 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by b.zang
Welcome TaliaRose. You have big shoes to fill.
Please ease us into any changes. If you need an example of how well we do, check into the archives and see what happened when Konstantin changed to the current colour scheme!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!! I will check out the archives now.

TaliaRose 01-18-2011 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by running1
And welcome TaliaRose... what a lovely name... My hope is that you'll be patient with "torons" like me... sigh... My goal is to stay pals with all the techno-brainiacs so that when they take over the world, they'll take me under their wings...

Hahahaha great plan!! :D You're doing well so far... techno-brainiacs love a good laugh!

TaliaRose 01-18-2011 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by lalaland
Congratulations and may you be blessed with many years of health and happiness!

Welcome Talia! My son worked for Peerless Systems in El Segundo so I can relate to the BIG job you have taken on. I'm sure you and your kitties will be great!!

Ahh cool, and hello fellow So-Cal neighbor!