Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   A Farewell to Konstantin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/farewell-konstantin-t91403.html)

emsgranny 01-18-2011 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by np3
Well, I am shocked, but what an exciting new life for the gorilla! I wish him well.

Patrice, so glad you are still here and that not much will change.

TaliaRose, welcome and I hope we don't drive you too crazy......well not quickly anyway!

Ditto!!! I actually envy the big gorilla - would love to have that newlywed feeling again!!! DH and I have been married over 31 years now..We may have time to work on it now that kids and grandkids are moved out and DH has retired OK I know TMI :lol: Good luck and thanks for all your hard work. You will truly be missed.

TaliaRose ~ You are coming to a very close knit family but we welcome you with open arms as any family would. I have learned so very much here and not just about quilting!! We all have been inspired by other member's courage, generousity and thoughtfulness for each other. While we are building the close knit family it was the gorilla's job to protect us from outsiders etc. Sometimes we feel all too comfortable here and he kept us safe.

You have a great person in Patrice-she not only does her job very well but is a kind and compassionate person who takes a sincere interest in all that we do - thanks patrice. cheryl :thumbup: :-D

ann clare 01-18-2011 11:40 AM

Konstantin wishing you every happiness in the future. TaliaRose a warm welcome on board. You will love it here. Patrice thank you for all the wonderful work you do.

TaliaRose 01-18-2011 11:42 AM

Thanks again everyone for the warm welcomes!!

stitchingmemories 01-18-2011 12:12 PM

Congratulations Konstantin and his bride!

And welcome TaliaRose, from TN.

God bless all of you as your lives follow a new path.

pal 01-18-2011 12:23 PM

My very best wishes to the Gentle Giant. Your caring ways will be missed by us and adored by your wife. Thank you for always being aware of what needed to be done and for doing it.

quilter68 01-18-2011 12:40 PM

Hello Talia Rose,

Your Welcome but will miss The Big Gorilla!
Best wishes to the Bride and Groom!

Anyone that has two Tabbys like mine can't be anything but good.

Quilter68 who is looking at 70(soon)

p.s. My Tabbys are Stuff and Tuff. Tuff is the male. He even fetches. Stuff is sweet and loves to cuddle.

Durinda 01-18-2011 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by TaliaRose
Thanks for the warm welcomes!!

Welcome! I love your kitties, I have two at home that look just like them. :-)

Becky Crafts 01-18-2011 01:05 PM

Talia, welcome to our quilting family. I'm sure you'll enjoy it & learn as we do from everyone.

Pat, I'm so glad you'll still be with us & congratulations to Konstantin & his bride. Long life & much happiness to both!

Deb watkins 01-18-2011 01:05 PM

Welcome! This site has been a great experience for me, not only as a quilter, but as a hostess for several swaps. Love it, Love it, Love it.

charismah 01-18-2011 01:11 PM

I wish the big Gorilla the best in his new life! What a great feeling to be in love and starting out? Blessings to you both!

Welcome T, you will love it here! We will have you making a new bag every week!