Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Grrrrrr....... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/grrrrrr-t160638.html)

newbiequilter 10-16-2011 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by quiltingcandy
A true confession here- sometimes I have to threaten my machines into behaving. If I feel extremely miffed, then I threaten them with a crow bar, otherwise, I am going to sell them to someone that does't love and care for them like I do. Then after a sip of something soothing, they improve their behavior.

(Since I don't have a crow bar - or if we do, I have no idea where it is- they don't know it would never happen.)

Oh, but if you have a computerized machine, it might be able to read your posting....

javin22 10-16-2011 01:16 PM

I hate it when that happens.

jojosnana 10-16-2011 02:09 PM

OMG - I am sitting here laughing out loud.....you are all so funny. Bobbin vomit......

kathyd 10-16-2011 02:54 PM

Not a very good place to put a nest. Good luck on the next try!

Eisgoow 10-16-2011 03:13 PM

Happened to me too. Mine was threaded wrong somehow, all by itself !! LOL however, I have a machine that I had to stop using cause of the bobbin wasn't working properly. I got a new machine after fixing it a couple times. Very frustrating.

CherryPie 10-16-2011 05:49 PM

Makes me want to put off trying FMQ a little longer. Bobbin vomit...too funny!!!

mar32428 10-17-2011 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR
Isn't it irritating when this happens??? I think my machine is possessed... It's sewing fine then... THAT happens on the bottom! It's ok, I'll fix it... I just had to walk away from it for a moment....

Now according to all you gals, this is not a mistake or problem. It is a creative design. Right?????????

SheriR 10-17-2011 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by mar32428

Originally Posted by SheriR
Isn't it irritating when this happens??? I think my machine is possessed... It's sewing fine then... THAT happens on the bottom! It's ok, I'll fix it... I just had to walk away from it for a moment....

Now according to all you gals, this is not a mistake or problem. It is a creative design. Right?????????

I wish LOL

SouthPStitches 10-17-2011 06:37 PM

I can't stop laughing, because it looks so familiar. The only thing that truly helped for me was buying another sewing machine. No amount of time every helped the next to the last machine. I threatened it within an inch of it's life and came so close to drop kicking it into the back yard.

SheriR 10-17-2011 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by SouthPStitches
I can't stop laughing, because it looks so familiar. The only thing that truly helped for me was buying another sewing machine. No amount of time every helped the next to the last machine. I threatened it within an inch of it's life and came so close to drop kicking it into the back yard.

So...what your saying is.....if I tell new Suzie I'm gonna go use OLD Suzie....she'll stop throwing me thread vomit?? LOL y'all really do make me feel better lol...