Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Harbor Freight Rotary Blades (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/harbor-freight-rotary-blades-t83807.html)

featherweight 12-23-2010 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by newbee3
are these blade the replacement carpet cutter blades???

do you have any problem with them cutting the mat???

I am beginning to think that they may cut into the mat more then the Olfa blades.

newbee3 12-23-2010 05:49 PM

My husband picked up a 2pc replacement carpet cutter blades are these the same blades you are using??? If not please specify what it states on the package.

My package states replacement carpet cutter blades item 95378

my email is [email protected]

thanks

newbee3 12-23-2010 05:50 PM

My husband picked up a 2pc replacement carpet cutter blades are these the same blades you are using??? If not please specify what it states on the package.

thanks

Chasing Hawk 12-23-2010 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by mommessy
I finally got a hold of some of these blades. I'm excited to try them. I bought all of their stock. Hope I like them! For $1.99 a pack, less my 20 percent coupon, I feel I got a bargain! Anyone out there using these carpet cutting turned fabric cutting blades??

I am the one who started this frenzy.

I have something like 40 packs...LOL

Chasing Hawk 12-23-2010 05:51 PM

thanks

Yes they are.

featherweight 12-23-2010 05:52 PM

thanks

Yep, that is them!!

Tink74 01-09-2011 05:53 PM

I would like to thank you VERY much for this tip. I picked up a pack to test out yesterday. I cut up six yards of fabric for a block swap and the blade was as good as new and I noticed no wear on my mat. I can't belive the price difference. 1 blade for a rotary cutter at the hobby stores is around $6. I picked up a two pack of rotary blades at HF for $2...awesome!!

MollieSue 01-21-2011 05:37 AM

Me too!!! Thanks so much!!! I whipped into Harbor Freight yesterday and got me some!
:) :)

Airwick156 01-21-2011 04:01 PM

are these blade the replacement carpet cutter blades???

do you have any problem with them cutting the mat???

Yes they are the carpet replacement blades.

clair 01-21-2011 04:07 PM

I found them at , bought all they had . I wonder if Hf has a web site guess I'll ck.