Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Has anyone ever ordered from... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/has-anyone-ever-ordered-t245649.html)

Billi 04-25-2014 04:42 AM

I also went and looked I like that in the discriptions they are clear on how how many different fabrics there are and that there is a picture of them too. I think it's totally worth trying them out.

jarenie 04-25-2014 05:18 AM

I have ordered several times and never had a problem. Shipping is reasonable.

Tiggersmom 04-25-2014 02:31 PM

Way tempting, but I just spent $50 or so from my LQS.........will have to bookmark her site for another time. :(

Would be nice to have an unlimited budget..........LOL.......then I would complain where I would put it all.......

JanieH 04-25-2014 03:41 PM

I have also looked at her website and am glad to read the positive responses. I will definitely order from her in the future!

bigsister63 04-25-2014 03:59 PM

I also checked out the site . prices sound good but there are only 20 strips and some packs only have 5 dfferent colors/patterns which means that there will be 4 of the same colors. Also if you want to make a jelly roll quilt you would have to buy at least 2 rolls and if that roll had only 5 colors that means that you get 8 of each color. Something to consider. I have gotten jelly rolls from Keepsake Quilting and got 40 different colors/patterns in the roll for a reasonable price.

oldtisme 04-25-2014 08:33 PM

PaperPrincess I was going to say the same thing, being a beginner I bought what I thought was a great deal on a jellyroll only to find out it was 1/2 the size of the higher cost jellyrolls I had bought. Just a learning lesson for a beginner.

Dinny 01-21-2023 08:18 AM

Not very reliable.

Originally Posted by GrammaNan (Post 6687949)
Has anyone ever ordered from Jellyrollfabric.net? They have the best prices on jellyrolls that I have ever seen. I don't know what their shipping costs are either. A low price doesn't matter if there is a problem with them so I am hoping someone has ordered from them and can give me some information. I know we can't bash a company so only good reviews please.

I've ordered from them several times. The reason I've ordered several times from them. It is not because I've wanted to it's because I started a project. I realized I needed another strip of a couple of them. So I ordered the exact same product, got completely different patterns. You very seldom get two of the same strip. So in my case they were pretty useless. I'm trying to find a place to order strips from where both of the sets that I order will be the exact same as each other.

pojo 01-21-2023 07:36 PM

very pretty fabric

WMUTeach 01-22-2023 04:25 AM

Another example of a thread or conversation from long ago. Look at the date of the original post and most of the responses. They are from April, 2014. Keep in mind that when a thread is that old, the information shared may have changed and may not be accurate. I did look for the site and it is still up and running and appears to be a lovely site. I wonder, as others have lately, why these old threads are all of a sudden reappearing.

BonnieJP 01-22-2023 05:04 AM

I have ordered 40 strip jelly rolls from them and have been satisfied with the quality. They do carry 40 stips rolls - just click on the "Shop" tab to see all their products including charm packs, fat quarters, and half yard bundles.