Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Hobby Lobby is coming to my town!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/hobby-lobby-coming-my-town-t155468.html)

grandma sue 09-25-2011 12:13 PM

NOrmally, Hobby Lobby has a 40% off coupon every other week. However, the last two weeks they have had one. I think they do it every week during the holidays. You can go on their website and print off coupons. I usually have about 10 in my purse. I've even offered them to other customers at checkout when they didn't have one. You can only use one per day (supposedly) but I have been know to re-enter the store several times in one day to get what I wanted. At my HL, even if something is on sale for say, 30% off, they will mark it up to the regular price and then take 40% off, especially in the fabric dept. Their fleece and Kona and some prints are always on sale 30% off. You will love it.

grandma sue 09-25-2011 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by maryp
i go to hobby lobby alot. never had a problem with their fabric.

Me, too. Some of their seasonal fabric is not quite as nice, but I only use that for craft items so it's fine. I use their Kona cotton and it's a great place to get batting, interfacing, flannel for baby quilts, etc. Ours has nice fabric - not like WM or J, where it feels like scratchy paper and you can see thru it.

DaylilyDawn 09-25-2011 12:25 PM

Lakeland is getting a Hobby Lobby store as soon as they get it built. They razed the old AMC theater for the space to build it. Can't wait till it opens up.

AnnR 09-25-2011 01:44 PM

I LOVE Hobby Lobby! Sewing, Quilting, decorating, beading, scrapbooking, floral, seasonal items, etc. Cotton fabrics are 30% off all the time. About every other week, there is a 40% off coupon to use on any one regularly priced item...and you can print off as many as you want from their website. But, you can only use one per trip. I have used many yards of their fabric and have no complaints.

JanieH 09-25-2011 02:15 PM

How lucky for you; you will love Hobby Lobby! While they are a number of them in the Houston area, the closest one to me is usually a 30 minute drive, depending on the traffic. But it is always a treat to go and they have such different merchandise that it is fun to shop in the stores. They also seem to have the nicest employees. I usually shop 3 different ones, choosing the one that fits into my "traffic pattern" for that particular day and have had great experiences at all of them!

matraina 09-25-2011 03:13 PM

I love Hobby Lobby, too; and I am on their e-mail list.

Kayaker26 09-25-2011 04:29 PM

FYI Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays, at least in Melbourne FL.

wisconsin 09-25-2011 04:41 PM

Lucky you, wish it would come to ours.

patimint 09-25-2011 06:29 PM

I love HL, have one in Billings, where I use to live. Miss it alot, but does save me money cause I can't go weekly. sigh. Was hoping Missoula would have one when I moved to Hamilton, but no such luck. Maybe some day.

Dodie 09-25-2011 06:50 PM

Hobby Lobby is a great store and I don't see anything wrong with their fabric I have found stuff there that you won't find in another store you will love it just remember they are closed on Sunday