Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How to find total hours of machine use? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-find-total-hours-machine-use-t54959.html)

pvquilter 07-17-2010 05:23 PM

anyone know where to find it on a Bernina 440?

stitchhappy 07-19-2010 05:42 AM

Originally Posted by stpatmom

Originally Posted by 0tis
No the SW # on your Viking is the serial #.

Thank you..........I, as you can tell, had no clue!

The SW # is the software. Don't have a clue about the hours used.

Fayzie 01-11-2012 07:55 PM

PLEASE READ!!<o:p></o:p>
I cannot overstate the importance of NOT pushing any ofthe other buttons after you have gained access with this Pfaff code. This code should be used by trainedtechnicians only. I just couldn’t resistpushing every button and now my Pfaff 2170 no longer sews. My machine is at the Pfaff dealer andhopefully he can undo what I have done. He said, “Whoever posted this code should be shot.” What an expensive lesson to learn. I’m not blaming anyone except myself. Sometimes too much information is a badthing. Just don’t learn the hard waylike I have done…<o:p></o:p>

Fayzie 01-11-2012 08:44 PM

PLEASE READ!!<o:p></o:p>
I cannot overstate the importance of NOT pushing any ofthe other buttons after you have gained access with this Pfaff code. This code should be used by trainedtechnicians only. I just couldn’t resistpushing every button and now my Pfaff 2170 no longer sews. My machine is at the Pfaff dealer andhopefully he can undo what I have done. He said, “Whoever posted this code should be shot.” What an expensive lesson to learn. I’m not blaming anyone except myself. Sometimes too much information is a badthing. Just don’t learn the hard waylike I have done…<o:p></o:p>

RH Quilter 01-02-2020 06:41 PM

Husqvarna Designer Epic total sewing hours

I just inherited the Husq Design Epic original (NotEpic 2). Want to know the current total sewing hours. Can anyone tell me what method to get to the correct "repair man" screen to view these hours?
I know enough hile I'm in that mode.

mjkgquilt 01-02-2020 06:48 PM

Take the machine to your dealer and have the tech guy tell you the total sewing hours. You don't want to press the wrong buttons and cause problems.

quiltingcandy 01-02-2020 10:23 PM

I was curious about my hours and when i took it in to be cleaned I asked the technician to make note of it.

Mazo 01-05-2020 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by RH Quilter (Post 8346823)
I just inherited the Husq Design Epic original (NotEpic 2). Want to know the current total sewing hours. Can anyone tell me what method to get to the correct "repair man" screen to view these hours?
I know enough hile I'm in that mode.

I bought a second hand HV Designer. I was able to find a professional service manual online and it had the code. I was very careful to follow the instructions just to figure out the usage. I don’t know why they hid the usage info.

RH Quilter 01-05-2020 04:01 PM

Mayo do you recall the site you found the professional manual? If not, what phrase did you google?

RH Quilter 01-05-2020 04:02 PM

Mazo, sorry......