Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   How long have u been on the site? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/how-long-have-u-been-site-t90293.html)

frugalfabrics 01-13-2011 08:00 PM

I saw one listed for 11/18/06

cjomomma 01-13-2011 08:02 PM

I've been a member since Feb. but I lurked for 3yrs. before joining. I learned that I don't have to follow a pattern to make a beautiful quilt. I have come an extremely long way in my learning process because of the quilters on here.

Pickles 01-13-2011 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by frugalfabrics

Originally Posted by Pickles
I have been here since Jan 17 2007
Quite a while now and love it dearly :D

You've got your 4 yr anniversary coming up on Monday!

I sure do and I hope and pray that I'll be here for another 4 yr's
I wonder myself who was the very first member aboard. It would be so enteresting to find out :D

patricej 01-14-2011 07:47 AM

i have been here since the beginning. i believe the site was 3 or 4 days old when i signed up.

dkabasketlady 01-14-2011 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
I've been a member since Feb. but I lurked for 3yrs. before joining. I learned that I don't have to follow a pattern to make a beautiful quilt. I have come an extremely long way in my learning process because of the quilters on here.

Hi Carrie, I wonder if you're one of the longest lurkers on here before signing up, lol!!

dkabasketlady 01-14-2011 08:21 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ
i have been here since the beginning. i believe the site was 3 or 4 days old when i signed up.

Way to go PatriceJ!!! I wasn't into quilting at that time(maybe I was, but just dabbled at it). I sure wish I'd known about this site before because it would have helped me so much more. This is the BEST forum and I want to thank ALL the members that make it that way especially ADMIN. and the ones that started this site.
I'm almost at my one year anniversary date and don't regret a minute of my time that I've spent on here even though I don't get as much sewing done as I need to.

frugalfabrics 01-14-2011 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by PatriceJ

Has it always been like this, or did new features get added over time? It is such a useful site - wish I would have found it back in the beginning.

cjomomma 01-14-2011 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by dkabasketlady

Originally Posted by cjomomma

Hi Carrie, I wonder if you're one of the longest lurkers on here before signing up, lol!!

I was wondering the same thing. :-)

Butterflyspain 01-14-2011 10:36 AM

Been around here for I think 3 yrs love it a friend introduced me to it and I am so glad she did
Elle

Butterflyspain 01-14-2011 10:39 AM

I have learned loads here and love the cyber quilting feature very much, have nearly finished my Dear Jane quilt thanks to being in a Group here that helped each other along.

Elle