Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Instructions for the Inspira Frame attached (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/instructions-inspira-frame-attached-t157348.html)

raksmum 10-03-2011 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by MamaBear61

Originally Posted by raksmum
Thank you so much! Have the frame but it is only partially put together. Now it can be completed.
I am going to put my megaquilter on it but I have heard people use the pfaff with it also.
(I really have no idea though and I will need to join one of these groups as I don't have a clue where to start once it is put together)

Isn't this board great. There is always someone who is able to provide information and inspiration. Raksmum, I have the newer version of this frame with a Pfaff Grand Quilter. Please feel free to contact me if there is any questions I can help with.

Have fun with your frame :D

Thanks for the offer! I just may have to take you up on that.

Libby Lou 10-04-2011 08:29 AM

there are places you can have a VHS switched to a DVD don't know what they charge, but would be interested in buying a copy from you if you ever switch it to DVD

Libby Lou 10-04-2011 08:38 AM

this is going to be very helpful, do you happen to have a parts list as well I think mine may be missing a part but can't be sure until i get it all put together. thanks again

Bevy 10-15-2011 06:27 PM

I need the video for the inspira frame. Can anyone help me? I do have a VHS player if needed

Pcgamble 12-05-2011 03:20 AM

I just bought a used Inspira frame with a Pfaff Grand Quilter. I have these directions, but there are no directions for attaching the fabric leaders to the frame. Should a sew the velcro to the leaders? Should I finish the fabric leaders to avoid raveling? Help!

Rose Marie 12-05-2011 07:14 AM

I have an imperial frame with the Inspira carraige so looks like things are interchangable. I have a Baby Lock Jane machine on it.

lavendersugarplum 08-08-2012 02:20 PM

Thanks so much for uploading these instructions. I am selling my Mega Quilter and Inspira frame and realized I did not have the assembly instructions...it came to me set-up. I have spent an entire afternoon searching the web and finially stumbled across your post. You are a life-saver! Thanks again!

Vickie1 11-22-2012 03:51 PM

Thank you so much for posting the instructions! I didn't have the correct instructions and its been hit and miss on getting it together. I am so glad you did this as it makes this so much easier to get it together and get started.

Thanks again,

Vickie

Vickie1 11-22-2012 04:18 PM

Hi Bevy,

I just got my frame and I too will be using a baby lock machine with it. I wanted to ask how you sewing machine is working with the frame and were you able to use the stitch regulator that came with the machine. My frame came with a cord that I think must go with the husqvarna mega quilter.

Thanks

Vickie

DebbieY 03-31-2013 04:42 PM

There is a video on u tube that showed how to put this frame together. There are also videos on how to load the fabric.